My dog weighs less than me!!!!

TrophyWifeSass
TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
My dog weighs less than me, and he is a Saint Bernard. In fact he is at my goal weight. What weighs less than you that you would like to change?

Replies

• DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    A barbell with 200 lbs of weights on it :)
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    My freaking boyfriend. He's at my tentative goal weight. I want to try on his pants but I'm afraid they won't fit and that will be a confidence killer.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    My dog currently is just under my goal weight - he's 135, I want to be 140s. My next dog will be an English Mastiff, so 160 minimum...and I want to weigh less than him too (whenever I get him)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    My dog.. I havent weighed him lately but I bet he is 120lbs! He is a lab mix but he is chubby lol
  • Gemini_at_36
    Gemini_at_36 Posts: 207
    My two hounds weigh about 160 together......My blue tick coonhound should weigh less, we're walking (working ) on it....My Scooby, red tick coonhound is all muscle and looks like a lean mean machine,,,,,I feel for my girl,,,it's the darn estrogen....Not really, I know better. I'm hoping to drop 10 pounds on her by the time hot summer is here, she'll feel better.:flowerforyou:
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    My girlfriend. I've got about 70 lbs on her, which is so disheartening because while I'm signifiantly bigger than she is, I'm also a bit healthier than she is. It just sucks to see people in poorer health/fitness and know I'm more overweight/obese than they are. =( I don't necessarily want to get smaller than her, as I'm 5'7 and she's 5'5, but I'm not cool with being 70 lbs heavier than she is especially when she herself is about 100 lbs overweight.... Ideally we'd both get into a healthier weight range, which means both of us have to get below 160....
    It's gonna be a long journey!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    i have a cat, a big cat but i think its gona b impossible to weigh what he weighs, um im thinking of something i would like to weigh the same as........still thinking.....nope cant find anything in my house that weighs anywhere near 120 lbs! Mayb the big black spinder by my front door that im gona put outside in the morning!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    oops that was meant to b spider!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    I laughed when I read the title because I immediately pictured trying to weigh less than MY dog.... a shih tzu. She weighs about 7 lbs. :laugh:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    My fiances custom built freaking enormous desktop weighs less than me...
    And i know your saying it is only a desktop, but height wise it goes up to my chest....
    And the outside is a layer of metal....
    I dont think i should be heavier than a metal cage filled with metal computer parts thats more than half my size..
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    as my dogs weighs about 10lbs, i guess i would have to say i would like to weigh less than my skinny hubby! :grumble:

zc-1.jpg
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    My 22 year old daughter weighs less than me.. Soaking wet she is 112lbs....And my hubby is 5'6 and is only 138lbs....My weight goal is to be between theirs..
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    My boyfriend!!!! But he is shorter than me so he is probably supposed to weigh less? I weigh about 220 right now and he weighs around 180. I would love to be 170-160!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    A barbell with 200 lbs of weights on it :)

LOL I pick this.
  • I would have to say my Husband. He weighs 170. I want to be able to wear his clothes to bed. I know that sounds silly but, in all the movies about romance or that have a romantic scene, the woman is always wearing the mans shirt. Weighing 150-160 would be perfect! Umm...I might weigh less than my dog after being cremated.....4lb Yorkie, lol! :laugh:
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    I hate going to baseball games when they post the players' stats on the jumbotron, and there are men who are my height or taller and weigh less than me.
This discussion has been closed.