Who's Ready for the Holiday Challenge?

Are you ready for the Holiday Challenge? What are you looking forward to learning about? Have you started planning or preparing? What motivated you to join? Share your thoughts!

Replies

• nellie5713
    nellie5713 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes! Bring it on!
  • ilovepsalms91
    ilovepsalms91 Posts: 2 Member
    Ready!
  • MarieMoore87
    MarieMoore87 Posts: 10 Member
    Let's Do This!
  • madifehling
    madifehling Posts: 71 Member
    YES! Love the enthusiasm! What are you looking forward to most in the Holiday Challenge? What are you goals for the holiday season?
  • JaJoanie
    JaJoanie Posts: 1 Member
    Super happy I read about this in my local paper
  • shayes352
    shayes352 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm ready!!!
  • catbstorm
    catbstorm Posts: 1 Member
    Let's do this! :D
  • teach305
    teach305 Posts: 3 Member
    What motivated me to join is because I know this is a hard time for me with the change in the weather it is not easy to get outside and there is sweet everywhere.
  • casnider17
    casnider17 Posts: 1 Member
    Lets GO!
  • madifehling
    JaJoanie wrote: »
    Super happy I read about this in my local paper

Wow that's great to hear! Do you mind sharing the newspaper/article, we would love to see it! Please send to holidaychallenge@esmmweighless.com :smile: Thanks!
  • madifehling
    teach305 wrote: »
    What motivated me to join is because I know this is a hard time for me with the change in the weather it is not easy to get outside and there is sweet everywhere.

So true! It comes at you from both sides-- obstacles to be active AND obstacles in your healthy eating. But, it is possible! And with the Holiday Challenge we can do it together this year. :smiley:
  • ymya
    ymya Posts: 1 Member
    I am so ready for this challenge. I joined so as to be more mindful during this holiday season. But for some reason, it has clicked that I am now ready to really challenge myself and do so real weight training.
  • janetgarces
    janetgarces Posts: 1 Member
    extremely motivated !
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    So my steps are improving!! So glad this group is here!
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    I look forward to that email every day. It keeps me focused :)
  • LadyLe1gh
    LadyLe1gh Posts: 1 Member
    Really excited about NOT starting the new year 7 pounds heavier! Maybe I will even be 5 pounds lighter.
  • luckey88
    luckey88 Posts: 13 Member
    Yes I am ready for the challenge. What motivates me is having the support from you all, knowing that we are all in this together. I'm looking forward how to be satisfied after a meal and not feel like I'm about to burst from all seams. I am looking forward to learning how to substitute carbs for veggies and be ok with it.
  • ckdutchgirl
    ckdutchgirl Posts: 1 Member
    myfitnesspal has been a great help in my journey to loose and now to maintain my weight--knowing that there is a whole group of people trying to do the same thing will be a great inspiration in the holidays when many temptations will be set before me.
  • madifehling
    ymya wrote: »
    I am so ready for this challenge. I joined so as to be more mindful during this holiday season. But for some reason, it has clicked that I am now ready to really challenge myself and do so real weight training.

YES ymya!! Adding weight training to your exercise routine will help you burn more calories and see more results. And it will allow you to feel great! we have a strength webinar you might be interested in (free) on our website here: https://esmmweighless.com/newsletter-webinars/
  • madifehling
    extremely motivated !

Way to go Janet! Hopefully we can all motivate each other as we motive ourselves through this hectic season! :smiley: