Hey everyone! Need to lose 100+? Ya me too:/

elahti1029
elahti1029 Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody my name is Ellen. I just started my journey to lose some mega pounds! Wish me luck! Always looking for new friends to talk with, and others looking to lose weight, and motivate each other. I got over 100 pounds to lose, and I definitely need all the motivation I can get.

Replies

• rdytocosplay
    rdytocosplay Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Ellen, I also need to loose over 100 pounds. Im so with you on the motivation thing. maybe we can help each other out! My name is Emily. :D
  • em6lalala
    em6lalala Posts: 21 Member
    Same I need to lose just over 100lbs.. we can do this!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I'm looking to lose around 100 lbs as well. It's a little depressing to admit, but we can do this!!
  • Tanya1551
    Tanya1551 Posts: 20 Member
    Me too ladies ! Hoping to lose 100 ....started yesterday
  • cmag1014
    cmag1014 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all, this can and will be done. Remember to have patience. I'm in the same boat so let's do this.
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Same here add me
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    When I started I had 150 pounds to lose. I'm down 60lbs so far! This can be done! I've got 90 more pounds to go!
  • lgarten69
    lgarten69 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everybody! My name is Lisa I have over 100 pounds to lose. I have tried many different ways to lose weight and never made any progress because In my heart I liked the idea of losing weight but was not ready to work hard for it. I'm ready now !
  • Hey girls! Just started this journey to loose a little over 100 pounds. I'm very determined to do this. I played multiple sports in high school and my husband and I used to be very active, but now not so much. I'm going to get back to when I felt healthy!
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Well I have lost 42 of my 100. So I am moving right along... I wish you all luck. It has been hard work and sacrifice but worth it!
  • RELee108
    RELee108 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Fam, need to lose the century myself. Looking forward to rediscovering me.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Same here! I feel like crap tired out being out of shape! Best of luck!
  • Adenine87
    Adenine87 Posts: 18 Member
    I got 100+ to lose too! Feel free to add! :)
  • leticiadiane
    leticiadiane Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Ellen I think we can do it. I also need to lose over 100 lbs. I did great in the beginning of the year and lost 40 lbs but since then I have gained 20. So i am starting again. Please add me maybe we can motivate each other. And anyone else want to add can as well for motivation purposes. Te me the workouts that works for you. What are eating less of. I am interested on how you plan to succeed.
  • changeNeeded87
    changeNeeded87 Posts: 17 Member
    I also have over a 100 pounds to lose. I will be adding you all if you don't mind! We can do this.
  • elahti1029
    elahti1029 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm with ya!
  • PrincessMegan13
    PrincessMegan13 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi Ellen! I started my journey with 100 to lose, and I'm down almost 21 so far! We can do this, and I totally agree that it's so awesome to be able to have support and friends to cheer you on along the way. Add me, if you'd like! I'm in this for the long haul, so I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon! :)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Wow! So many of you, all in one day, just getting started!

I just wanted to encourage you! I started at 300 and I weigh 189 now. I still have 38 pounds to go, but I'm sure I can do it if I keep working at it. I've been working on it for about 2.5 years now but have lost the majority of the weight in the past year, since I started exercising and keep my food diary.

I really have done all the things you read about here on MFP. Eat less, move more and log my food as carefully as possible. Now that I have less to lose I have found that I need to weigh and measure even more carfully than before.

I know you can meet your goals. Congratulations for getting started! Remember to celebrate even the smallest victories!

• ajarosz78
    ajarosz78 Posts: 14 Member
    Me too. Im at 263....goal 150 to 160. Add me and message me any of you all. I am 37...mom of a soon to be 3 year old daughter... :)
    Work full time and getting my masters in business administration
  • mmatseva
    mmatseva Posts: 1 Member
    Hey girls, I'm currently 270 and want to get to 170, I've never liked being skinny skinny but recently I've gone over the top. My main problem is that I eat too much, I can't stop with one piece of chocolate, I eat the whole thing. So I hope I learn portion control via myfitnesspal... wish me luck! ^_^