My type of sucess...

I've started to feel something that I never have before...motivated, uplifted and healthy. I have been staying away from all unhealthy food, I have been actually excercising (and sweating yeeessshhh lol), and I have been researching tons of different ways to make my life better, not only my body. I used to be so afraid of working out in front of other people (my irish face gets soooooo red when I do any physical activity :blushing: ). However, I was at the gym yesterday on the elliptical sweating and turning red, my heart rate was awesome, and instead of getting off the machine and going to the locker room, I dared myself to do another 10 minutes :bigsmile:. And I did that the whole time I was there, seeing how much further I could go. I left the gym in a better mood than I have felt in litterally months. So that's my type of sucess :smile:

Replies

• I've started to feel something that I never have before...motivated, uplifted and healthy. I have been staying away from all unhealthy food, I have been actually excercising (and sweating yeeessshhh lol), and I have been researching tons of different ways to make my life better, not only my body. I used to be so afraid of working out in front of other people (my irish face gets soooooo red when I do any physical activity :blushing: ). However, I was at the gym yesterday on the elliptical sweating and turning red, my heart rate was awesome, and instead of getting off the machine and going to the locker room, I dared myself to do another 10 minutes :bigsmile:. And I did that the whole time I was there, seeing how much further I could go. I left the gym in a better mood than I have felt in litterally months. So that's my type of sucess :smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    I like that type of success. :flowerforyou:

You're doing great!! Keep it up!! :drinker: I've found that while I'm losing weight, there are so many other hurdles I'm crossing, too. :smile:
  • Thank you!!! Your doing great too! :flowerforyou: I'm actually starting to think the hurdles are good :smile:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Definitely!! :drinker: It's not all about the food and exercise.
  • good for you!!! :bigsmile: i have noticed it's not really the number on the scale that matters anymore... (although that is nice too)... its more how good i fell about myself. btw we have the same goal and basically the same start!!!! good luck to you!!! keep it up! :happy:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Thats great!

Sounds like you are making some real changes. Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    That is the type of success that ALL should strive for! Congrats on finding it! :flowerforyou:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    LOVE IT! YOU GO WITH YOUR AWESOME SELF!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!