Hi :) Only positive quotes, motivations and upbeat vibes here :)

2»

Replies

• blueskydiver408
    blueskydiver408 Posts: 6 Member
    111grace wrote: »
    Hi :) all Gorgeous strangers that stop by, lets all have a wonderful and productive day :) contributing in a ways that adds value.

I can do this well, I got this, I have the ability, I am capable, I am responsible, all it takes to grow success, is an upbeat attitude & positive direction, a Happy flow...................positive action now, today and everyday............................... :)

:) Only positive quotes, motivations and upbeat vibes here :) things that make people smile deep within their souls that come from the beautiful place of love deep within yours :)
    111grace wrote: »
    Hi :) all Gorgeous strangers that stop by, lets all have a wonderful and productive day :) contributing in a ways that adds value.

I can do this well, I got this, I have the ability, I am capable, I am responsible, all it takes to grow success, is an upbeat attitude & positive direction, a Happy flow...................positive action now, today and everyday............................... :)

:) Only positive quotes, motivations and upbeat vibes here :) things that make people smile deep within their souls that come from the beautiful place of love deep within yours :)

• 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    edited June 2015
    The hardest part for me was to get my head in the game, I can tell myself lots of up beat things, but somehow my heart & head, want to do different things, whats up with that?
  • 111grace
    Tomorrow I want to do my best.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    A year from now, you can be glad you started, or wishing you had. The choice is yours.
  • atj110
    atj110 Posts: 23 Member
    "I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes, and a giver of strength."
  • 111grace
    aspirations are great, they need action to produce results.
  • 111grace
    edited October 2015
    Failed yet again all my good work back to mid point!! feel so bad, yet it was I that did the wrong things.
  • 111grace
    Has anybody figured out why you self sabotage? please help.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Can we post just any quotes here? I love a good quote. Here's one of my favorites:

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" - Emiliano Zapata
  • 111grace
    ANY Bloody thing!! sorry. I am in such a funky mood right now, so so sick of yo-yo dieting anything any quote that will just make a switch in my brain or help someone else get through this journey through hell!!

Maybe Jesus is like the Tunnel through hell and I have been at this journey since 2002 now 2015, I have the CRAPPIEST PLANs!! ever.

I WISH SOMEONE WITH THE BEST MOST SUCCESSFUL HEALTHY PLAN WOULD JUST POST IT.

Anybody has any plan/quote to get through funky/blaaaah days.