I swear I'm going mad!

SuperheroSadie
SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
My co-worker and friend, for his lunch, bought 2 Domino's pizza, one of their marbled cookie brownies, and a 2L of Coke! Dominos is my absolute weakness, and since we work in a cubicle farm, the smell of the pizza is wafting over to my desk.

The worst part is, HE OFFERED ME SOME! He knows I'm trying to cut calories, but also knows my absolute LOVE For Domino's pizza! I managed to say no, but.. only after strongly considering a corner of the cookie brownie. :wink:

Instead I'm currently glaring at my bowl of Progresso Lite Chicken Pot Pie Soup and thinking about my goals.

I'm sure you all face these struggles, right? I can't be alone in this!

Replies

• MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    An old guy came into my office yesterday and farted.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Domino's is really kind of disgusting. I liken it to an over-sized Tostino's Party Pizza. Maybe next time he will order something of quality and offer to share. He sounds like a nice guy.

Typically when I do indulge on pizza I be sure to have a large salad with it so that I can feel satisfied and happy and have pizza.
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    Domino's is really kind of disgusting. I liken it to an over-sized Tostino's Party Pizza. Maybe next time he will order something of quality and offer to share. He sounds like a nice guy.

Typically when I do indulge on pizza I be sure to have a large salad with it so that I can feel satisfied and happy and have pizza.

It's a grease pit, but it's a grease pit I've come to love.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Yall must not have lots of options for pizza around there. Dominos sucks.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Take a slice and cut that in 1/2.... at least you will have your weakness in moderation.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    tumblr_mic4nlXNio1qbmm9wo1_500.gif
    2857680769aed47ae6331af9f4bf7629.jpg

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    mmmm pizza..it is delicious
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    largest-round-pizza-1.jpg

its a pizza.....i want to live there.