Dream Interpretation anyone?

missyjane
missyjane Posts: 188 Member
Does anyone know what it might mean if a person has a dream about kissing someone they are not interested in romantically? Just wondering...

Replies

• missyjane
    Does anyone know what it might mean if a person has a dream about kissing someone they are not interested in romantically? Just wondering...
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    I'm not sure what it would mean but I'm guessing that the reason you had this dream is because you were either thinking of the person at some point before you fell asleep, or you are attracted to some of their other traits. For example, I have had similar dreams before about someone who I am not attracted to and am just friends with, but had a dream about them because I had lunch with them that day. Hope this helps! :flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I think you wanted some and that person was the closest thing you could find.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Maybe you feel that you are losing control - or not able to maintain boundaries with that person. That could be a bad thing - you feel like that person is controlling you and causing you stress. Or a good thing - maybe you feel a deep admiration for that person but have found difficulty expressing it in an appropriate manner.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Note to self.......

Stop causing nightmares for folks. :embarassed:
  • HAHAHAHA...Nice Carl!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Note to self.......

Stop causing nightmares for folks. :embarassed:

Dude.

:noway:
  • BEFORE

Just means your horny.
    :laugh:
  • missyjane
    Too funny, BEFORE! I actually told a friend it must be that my body is ready for a relationship even if my heart isn't (I've been widowed for 9 months).
  • Carl01
    Too funny, BEFORE! I actually told a friend it must be that my body is ready for a relationship even if my heart isn't (I've been widowed for 9 months).

Oh my...Sorry for that Jane.

Hope being here can help with the grief and let some happiness into your world.:flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE

Thanks for having a sense of humor. I am so sorry to hear of your lose.
    Dont worry U'll know when it is time to make out.
    :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    When I dream I am having sex or being intimate with someone, it usually has to do with power and control issues with that person.
  • BEFORE
    When I dream I am having sex or being intimate with someone, it usually has to do with power and control issues with that person.

Whew, so I dont have a crush on my buddy.
    :ohwell:
  • Carl01

Max?:noway:
  • BEFORE

Shhhhhhhh
    big mouth.
    :angry:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member

Shhhhhhhh
    big mouth.

It's ok B4, we've all seen your graffiti in the bathroom... :devil: :drinker: :laugh: :noway:
  • BEFORE

Shhhhhhhh
    big mouth.

It's ok B4, we've all seen your graffiti in the bathroom... :devil: :drinker: :laugh: :noway:

U mean the one that says if U can read this, U R peeing upside down.
    :laugh:
  • missyjane
    Yes, I'm definitely finding things to smile about here! :smile: