Who's Ready for the Holiday Challenge?

2»

Replies

• madifehling
    madifehling Posts: 71 Member
    Datarn wrote: »
    So my steps are improving!! So glad this group is here!

Way to go Datarn on improving your steps! We would love to hear how you're doing it and any tips you can share with others :smile:
  • madifehling
    evinston wrote: »
    I look forward to that email every day. It keeps me focused :)

We love to hear that evinston! Hopefully it gives you encouragement and motivation each day. We want this to be a positive experience but also one that challenges and motivates you to try new things : )
  • madifehling
    LadyLe1gh wrote: »
    Really excited about NOT starting the new year 7 pounds heavier! Maybe I will even be 5 pounds lighter.

Yes LadyLe1gh that is exactly it!! To be ahead of the game when it's time for "new year's resolutions" instead of playing catch up. We can do it!
  • pfsharrell
    pfsharrell Posts: 2 Member
    Just heard about this group, but was doing it on my own. Lost 3 lbs since 11/16.
  • madifehling
    pfsharrell wrote: »
    Just heard about this group, but was doing it on my own. Lost 3 lbs since 11/16.

Way to go pfsharrell! Thanks for joining the group, let us know how your progress goes! Have you used any specific strategies you would like to share?
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    pfsharrell wrote: »

Awesome job! Losing during Thanksgiving is a huge accomplishment. Thanks for the motivation!!