Initial weigh-in day

thom2369
thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
When would you like to start this challenge? Let's decide on a weigh-in day.

Replies

• valentinaruns
    valentinaruns Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! My name is Valentina and I just joined the group :) I only record my weight a couple times a week, but I weigh in daily (I know, bad habit :D) so any day works for me!
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Valentina, I don't think it's a bad habit to weigh every day, but maybe because I do it too o:)
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Whenever is good for me! B)
  • mindovermeals
    mindovermeals Posts: 43 Member
    I've just added myself to this group. I have a scale readily available so it's up to you guys when we weigh in.
  • thom2369
    Great awesome to see you guys on here! I was thinking about once a week weigh-ins to report in the group but you can do whatever you want at home if you usually do daily weigh-ins. Perhaps Wednesdays will be a decent day. Not right before or after the weekend.
  • MaggieLoo79
    I like the idea of Wednesday weigh ins. Are we starting next week on the 25th? :)
  • thom2369
    I like the idea of Wednesday weigh ins. Are we starting next week on the 25th? :)

Yep that's my plan! Next Wednesday the 25th. I'd hope to get a few more people joined. Not sure why not many have joined because I posted a few times in the message boards! Tell your friends!
  • valentinaruns
    valentinaruns Posts: 9 Member
    I also like Wednesday! It'll be good motivation to not slack on the weekends :)
  • MaggieLoo79
    I also like Wednesday! It'll be good motivation to not slack on the weekends :)

but time to recover if we do slack! ;)
  • lpolombo88
    lpolombo88 Posts: 2 Member
    Just joined. We have exactly 11 1/2 weeks to lose 15lbs! We can do this! Woot!
  • cr6nd
    cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
    I would love to join! Count me in for the 25th!
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    I'm in!!
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    my weigh in day is on Sundays.

Could i post my weigh ins on Sundays instead of on Weds?
  • vbandstra
    vbandstra Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks for starting this challenge. I sooooo needed something to keep me motivated through the holidays. Been up and down over the past few months and I was staring at the holidays thinking how this could really get out of control unless I got re-motivated. This challenge is just the accountability and support I needed. Look forward to weighing in on Wednesday.
  • thom2369
    my weigh in day is on Sundays.

Could i post my weigh ins on Sundays instead of on Weds?

Yes I think that will be fine! You can use the 29th for your first weigh-in. (Unless you want to use your number from the 22nd that's okay too)
  • thom2369
    vbandstra wrote: »
    Thanks for starting this challenge. I sooooo needed something to keep me motivated through the holidays. Been up and down over the past few months and I was staring at the holidays thinking how this could really get out of control unless I got re-motivated. This challenge is just the accountability and support I needed. Look forward to weighing in on Wednesday.

I hope that it can help all of us. I don't feel 100% confident that I can lose all the weight because I cannot get myself into a good routine of meal times and workout times. I have gotten so lazy its hard to break that :(
  • Happyfrankie
    Happyfrankie Posts: 10 Member
    I have logged my weight. I have already lost 15lbs on/off dieting for past 7 months. Now the the last 15lb. Great to have this group for the motivation.
  • MaggieLoo79
    I weighed in and recorded today. I actually started last week though and lost 6 pounds my first week, so only 9 to go. Most of the weight I lost was probably water (from going lower carb for my prediabetic diet), but I'm still really excited!!! I just hope I don't get discouraged when the weight loss slows way down from here.
  • vbandstra
    vbandstra Posts: 11 Member
    Just logged weight. First time on the scale in a long, long time. I'm so thankful for this group and that the challenge is going to last through February. Winter in the Midwest can be rough going for healthy living! I need all the support I can get. My biggest goal for this challenge is consistency.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    edited November 2015
    I also have already logged my weight in the spreadsheet! :)