What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    I have a couple of NSV's to report today. I just ran 4 miles today for the second day in a row. I've never run 8 miles in two days before.
    The second one is kind of cool. I still have a bit of a belly, which sometimes stops me seeing just how far I've come. But on the second half of my run the sun was behind me and as I ran I glanced down and for a second wondered whose shadow that was before me. It was so skinny! Then it dawned on me I was looking at my own shadow. I can see my sides are much narrower now and my legs are so skinny!
  • sueann10
    sueann10 Posts: 74 Member
    Great job everyone! Really inspiring :)

Mine happened this week. I ordered a bunch of clothes size 14UK including coats and dresses but when they arrived only one thing fit! They were all too big!!! Imagine my shock! So I reordered in size 12UK and everything fits! Haven't been a size 12 in 3 years!
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    My husband telling me that my abs were showing this morning when I was laying down in bed :blush: He hasn't commented on my weight loss, so at first I thought he was being sarcastic.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    "Skinny" Jeans that were too tight in September now fit perfectly ! My daughter is visiting this week ..... today we're going to go through my clothes ...... she'll tell me what to keep & what to donate. I value her judgement ..... and a 2nd set of eyes is priceless !
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    My posts don't seem to be showing up, sorry if this is a duplicate:

3 recent ones:
    1. I stayed under my calorie limit on Thanksgiving!
    2. I had a dress picked out for Thanksgiving that I hadn't been able to wear for a while. I was afraid it was too small but it was too large. I went ahead and wore it because I wanted to get one use of it on the way down and it wasn't absurdly large.
    3. As of yesterday morning, I am no longer obese - just overweight! I was really surprised at how happy that made me.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    patesq wrote: »
    3. As of yesterday morning, I am no longer obese - just overweight! I was really surprised at how happy that made me.

I am also no longer obese, just overweight. I started at "obese class 3". It just doesn't seem possible. I still can't even imagine what it will be like to be normal!
  • markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    I've had the same vehicle for ten years. Yesterday in the cold I used the seat heater for the first time. Felt great to be warm.
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    bri170lb wrote: »
    patesq wrote: »

I am also no longer obese, just overweight. I started at "obese class 3". It just doesn't seem possible. I still can't even imagine what it will be like to be normal!

I was just short of morbidly obese - it's a nice feeling, isn't it? I've got 30.5 lbs to get within the normal range which didn't seem possible at the beginning. I can't imagine what the doctor will think when I'm there next. I had just started this the last time I was there.
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    I've been on mfp for 250 days! My scale victory may not be dramatic, but my NSV is I'm on my way toward a lifestyle change, slowly but surely.
    18922 Posts: 105 Member
    I just realized, I started at a bmi of 43.22 and morbidly obese, Came through obese class 2 and almost out of obese class1! (33.3) Can't wait to be just overweight. (29.9)

Great numbers be proud! Your post brought a smile to my face
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    These are the specifications for a server rack I received:
    • Total cabinet area: 23.54 inches x 44.3 inches x 78.97 inches
    • Weight: 146.66 kg (323 lbs)

It took an hour from pallet to installation, which included moving it twice as one doorway on the house was mis-measured and I had to start over from a different entryway to get it inside.

One guy and an hour later, here it is.
    www5oa70xiv3.jpg
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I just created a new website of my designs in about two hours! Someone gave me a link to a free hosting site - I've been ditzing around in Wordpress with another site for about six months. This is fabulous! :D
    http://jgikow3.wix.com/jaqsdesign
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    I was sitting on some steps and looked down to see a tiny bit of light shining through my legs and my knees were together! Haven't seen that in a long time.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Went for a massage yesterday. Partway through the therapist asked "Do you do a lot of sports? Your shoulders are really firm!"

That'll be all the weight lifting. Nice!!
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Last night I tried on 3 gorgeous pinup style dresses I had purchased almost a year ago as incentives to lose weight to get into them. All 3 were able to zip up ( before there was literally about 5-6 inch gap I couldn't close across my waist/back! Sure I could barely breath but those darn things zipped up!! Eek!!! 20 more lbs and they will fit perfectly!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    sueann10 wrote: »
    Great job everyone! Really inspiring :)

Mine happened this week. I ordered a bunch of clothes size 14UK including coats and dresses but when they arrived only one thing fit! They were all too big!!! Imagine my shock! So I reordered in size 12UK and everything fits! Haven't been a size 12 in 3 years!

I love this. How good does it feel to be wrong haha?
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    My daughter just wrapper her arms around me and could touch fingers to fingers
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    I just bought a 2XLT jacket. I have not gotten something that size in ten years. I was up to 4XL and considering 5XL 23 months ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!