Come on Purple People Eaters!!!

2»

Replies

• 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Hello everyone!! I'm here, I have been very busy today. I did manage to get in 30 minutes of walking this morning. I am in the process of getting jazzed up (getting my hair done) right now :happy: so I afterwards I will be completing my workout with 30 minutes on TM and strength training for an hour.
  • Hello fellow purple people eaters! I haven't exercised yet. I 'm going to in about 30min when My stomach is finsihed settling from dinner (west coast) But, I ate great today. I'm way below on water. I had my wisdom teeth taken out on veterans day. I know a long time ago. The dentist messed up. I had a big piece of bone make it's way up and out last night. It left an open gap. the cold, even room temp., water makes me shriek in pain when it hits there. I've had lil pieces come up but, none have really affected me. But, this one was HUGE. He messed up big time? My jaw still hurts. So that's my below water excuse. :bigsmile: But, I'm doing great on calories. I still have 40 left and haven't exercised or put those calories in yet. So a snack for me tonight but, has to be atleast 2 hours before I go to bed. Does a protein shake count against our night time snacking challenge???
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Renae I got a serious headache for close to a week when I started all this. I was feeling pretty rough without my sugar and salt. Plus chugging that water was killing me. I had to slow that down and just sip a bit here and there all day.
    Hope u feel better.
    Well go ahead and fuss at me b/c it is right after 9 pm and I am just now eating supper. But I won't go to bed til about 12 so does that make it ok? I can't even get that right on my day off. LOL! I am eating light though. I took some Ibuprofen to knock out my headache and am on my third bottle of water. I don't know where the headache comes from unless my sinuses are kicking my butt! Our weather sucks!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Renae I got a serious headache for close to a week when I started all this. I was feeling pretty rough without my sugar and salt. Plus chugging that water was killing me. I had to slow that down and just sip a bit here and there all day.
    Hope u feel better.
    Well go ahead and fuss at me b/c it is right after 9 pm and I am just now eating supper. But I won't go to bed til about 12 so does that make it ok? I can't even get that right on my day off. LOL! I am eating light though. I took some Ibuprofen to knock out my headache and am on my third bottle of water. I don't know where the headache comes from unless my sinuses are kicking my butt! Our weather sucks!

yes that is fine. there's no cardinal rule out there that says you can't eat after 7 pm despite what oprah says. it's best to not eat 2-3 hours before you sleep, which you are ding. weight loss is calories versus in and out. eating a late dinner is not a big deal :smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    well i am trying to eat a few hours before bedtime......i need to make a cooked meal....havent made one in a few days now.......been too late to spend all that time cooking.