In your 20's and looking to lose weight? Add each other here!

Hey all, I'm a 24 year old from Canada looking to lose more weight and feel great. Right now I'm doing well with food, alright with fitness, but as we all know sometimes that motivation wavers so it would be nice to have a network of people my age added on MFP and I'm sure others feel the same. If you're open to all of that, feel free to add me and reply here so that others can add you too. Let's keep inspiring each other

Replies

• momosabunny
    momosabunny Posts: 3 Member
    Sounds like a great idea! I'd be happy to join in!
  • GraceManko
    GraceManko Posts: 21 Member
    Count me in!
  • cararozelle25
    cararozelle25 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm 25 and from California, I just joined MFP, and am trying to get it all figure out. I would love to be in a group of people around the same age! I think that it would be very useful!
  • cmabboud
    cmabboud Posts: 1 Member
    I am definitely needing some motivation!
  • fitnicole21
    fitnicole21 Posts: 71 Member
    I am also in (: I'm 23 and working out and eating right. Motivation is a plus (: feel free to add me!
  • I'm 24 too! Looking to lose 30-40 pounds

• hailsryan1990
    hailsryan1990 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 25 and have 20 pounds to go.
    I've lost 77 pounds in the past and kept it off for a few years but I'm back now after giving birth 7 weeks ago and I've 20 pounds to go, I also have a thyroid condition so I know I'm gonna struggle to lose this just like last time and the process will be slow especially now that I won't have as much free time,so I definitely need some support
  • Chrissy915
    Chrissy915 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 22, and adding people would be such a great motivation! :)
  • sjduggins
    sjduggins Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 27 and looking to lose around 30 lbs, I have just come back to MFP after a few months. Hoping to get back on track. Add me!
  • Ljay30
    Ljay30 Posts: 31 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me both here and on fitbit //www.fitbit.com/user/24P6QD
    :)
  • MissT895
    MissT895 Posts: 30 Member
    27, from Australia feel free to add me
  • lfoley5
    lfoley5 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I am 23, from Boston. feel free to add me
  • kiariewairimu38
    kiariewairimu38 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Carolina from Kenya. Age 21 feel free to add me
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    I'm 22 and always looking for some motivation :smile: feel free to add me!
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    I'm 20! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other ^^
  • Plumpletoes
    Plumpletoes Posts: 8 Member
    Hey! I am 23 from Ohio. My goal weight is 145, about 30 pounds away. I would love to have friends in this journey!
  • KingCLR
    KingCLR Posts: 2 Member
    25 from Arkansas. Feel free to add. Can always use more motivation/inspiration.
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    I'm 27. I've lost 36 lbs in the last 12 months and now I'm about 14 lbs away from my goal weight. Feel free to add me!
  • livj94
    livj94 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all, I'm 21 from Australia, goal weight is 164lbs, (65kgs), Please feel free to add me :)
  • lemonrina
    lemonrina Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all! I'm 22 and looking to lose weight and eat healthy! Feel free to add me, I would love some motivation :)