Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Ian_Davies
    Ian_Davies Posts: 121 Member
    Hey everyone

I'm looking to find new friends who are either working towards getting lean and dropping body fat or starting on that part of the journey. I've already lost the main weight I wanted to drop (14kgs) so this is more about toning and tightening everything up.

I'm really positive, relaxed and can be a little random.
  • silentretz
    silentretz Posts: 24 Member
    you are free to add me :smiley:
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    feel free to add
  • LaraField75
    LaraField75 Posts: 2 Member
    I've been working all year on myself, almost at the 3 stone weight loss mark (with 1-1.5 still to go). Finding this time of year hard to keep motivated. Had MFP friends - mainly 'real life mates' - but have ended up going it alone again as they were not active at all (not having a major weight loss to achieve). I'm lonely… looking for LCHF/paleo specific motivation… please only FR me if you are serious about LCHF/paleo. xxx
  • thatshistorical
    thatshistorical Posts: 93 Member
    Looking for 30s-40s pals to help keep me motivated!

30-35lbs to lose by April 1.

Starting weight (12/1/15) 210lbs
    Goal weight (4/1/16) 175-180

Looking for low-carb meal ideas, vegetarian meal ideas. Atlanta area.

Thanks!
    Kelly
  • craigyallan
    craigyallan Posts: 37 Member
    Add me :smile:
  • tns56364
    tns56364 Posts: 43 Member
    Newbie here looking for good motivational friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • 1john342
    1john342 Posts: 3 Member
    hello everybody, I am John. I started the summer at 326 by sept. 20 I was down to 309, since then I am as of last night down to 233.4. I have a sedentary life style so I have mostly just starved. my goal is 220 pounds but, I think I have lost more mussel than fat as the extra skin I look at tells me. I am open to anyone who would like to be friends.
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    Hiya! Totally opposite to the rather handsome gent that posted above. I'm new to trying a Low Carb High Fat based lifestyle. Its going pretty awesome so far. I am however a part of the 'exception' though as I don't log to calorie count, but just to keep track of what I'm eating. I'm 25, UK based & looking to loose my last Stone/13lbs/5.9 kg before focusing on maintaining. Feel free to add if you plan on sticking around and not judging :smiley:
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Looking for daily loggers with open food diaries and believe in "mutual" support. Positive reinforcement needed!
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Always looking to add active friends.
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    <
    That was me before MFP. 4 years later and still going strong, cycling, running, cross-fit. I'll never look like that again. I put this picture up to help motivate my current MFP friends, but then I remembered how huge the MFP community is and thought I would love to have more friends that would like to motivate and encourage others, so add me.
  • reelangler
    reelangler Posts: 3 Member
    Looking to add some new friends.
  • xquiickx
    xquiickx Posts: 41 Member
    Not new, but returning! Anyone can add me and I'll be sure to be an active part in your development
  • LynZze
    LynZze Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation and support. 30yo - married - mom of 2
    I have an open food diary! Don't eat the healthiest - but I'm working on it.
    Fitbit user? Add me - fitbit.com/user/3CK6NX

• knye10
    knye10 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm Katie,I'm from the UK.I love anime and YouTube and I'm trying to lose weight. Feel free to send me a message :#:*
  • elizabeth22133
    elizabeth22133 Posts: 5 Member
    Would love some new friends to chat with and get encouraged and motivated! Add me! =)
  • jalamparski1
    jalamparski1 Posts: 10 Member
    Always looking for others that are into this fitness lifestyle like I am! Give advice, get advice, share tips and ideas, let's do it together! Add me
  • 0Amra
    0Amra Posts: 24 Member
    I'm not new here, but I always like new friends! :)
  • jasondinger
    jasondinger Posts: 32 Member
    Add me! Always looking for friends!