100lbs+ Photo Success Stories, Please...

Replies

• Becky_p1972
    Becky_p1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Wow I'm so impressed by all of you. Great motivation!!!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Wow, everyone has such fantastic results! What do you all do to keep on track each day?
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    140 pounds gone over ~14 months. Also, knowing how much work this is, kudos to everyone else that has posted... thrilled for all of you!

gbsmwkjq4vad.jpg

ibbebptbqw3h.jpg

17rikg4tgyp3.jpg

How awesome..you all look so good..it looks so natural on you!..Thanks for sharing...
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Wonderful work everyone!! Fantastic job!!!
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited November 2015
    I've found success stories really helpful and encouraging throughout my journey so far so just have to add my own here - hope it helps others!
    Well done to everyone posting for the great job and showing us it can be done :)

Exactly 100lbs gone between photos, and still working at it...
    (and fully relaxed there, despite how it may look - I've been working on those abs!! B) )

h582t4ncrrdi.jpg
  • snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    JamalIgle wrote: »
    ktan17a57w6d.jpeg
    Down 140lbs over the last 19 months.

You look like a completely different person.

• snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    vppzfh2pf38p.jpg

This is me, 157lbs lighter! Still a work in progress, I need to lose another 28lbs for surgery next year, but I am so close now!

Love your "after" picture! You look great!
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    WOW!!! Amazing job everyone!!! You are truly an inspiration to me and to many others! Thank you for sharing :smiley:
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    ktan17a57w6d.jpeg

You look like a completely different person.

It can be a little jarring. There are friends of mine who, while I've been very public about my journey online, are still taken by surprise when they see me in person.
  • JamalIgle
    JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
    ktan17a57w6d.jpeg

OMG! You look awesome! Great job!

Thank you!
  • cbrealtor55
    cbrealtor55 Posts: 37 Member
    Awesome pics. Very helpful. 100 to 110 is my weight loss goal.
  • You all look so amazing...thank you so much for sharing with me!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    I've lost 121 lbs in the past 21 months. I remember the day I started and found mfp, reading through these success stories I was very motivated and inspired. I so badly wanted to be one myself! I am still working on the last 20 lbs. My progress:

46fdy9008gna.jpg

f3szyrv1gx58.jpg

int1j7ibktu4.jpg

alp2hpdhvcds.jpg

• ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    I've lost 115 pounds, would like to lose another 15 or so but this weight has been comfortable and easy to maintain so who knows.

r3c0saa9980k.jpg
    jz764shy84e8.jpg
  • mandagirl4816
    mandagirl4816 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow... You all look amazing!! Congrats! How did you all get started and stay motivated?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    orangeshirt_ba.jpg

terrible pics are terrible, shrug. but same shirt 100 pounds apart. lol
  • Bud_
    Bud_ Posts: 116 Member
    edited December 2015
    Wow... You all look amazing!! Congrats! How did you all get started and stay motivated?

For me I just decided I had to do something and started out by simply cutting out the chocs etc and making better choices with my food. Logging and using MFP was essential for me to keep on track as I had obviously lost track of what I 'should' be eating. I approached it one day at a time from the start.

My motivation... my 7 year old lad! It's great to be able to set a good example to him (hopefully) and I just love how much more active we've become. That has been worth every single second of working out and each and every chocolate foregone!! B)

• gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm down 100 pounds now, aiming at another 40 to 50 before I'm done:

oHHdVk5.jpg

As for motivation for it: I'm simply vain. I like the way I look now, and I like how much easier it is to buy cute clothes. I also feel less self-conscious in public; one of my favorite quotes in the body-positive community is something along the lines, "A fat person's worst crime is taking up space," and I absolutely felt self-conscious about the way people treated me for being a fat person. Feeling less self-conscious has been better for me overall, significantly moreso than any other possible physical health changes.
  • DocChelle
    DocChelle Posts: 6 Member
    I've lost 105lbs so far in 12 months, and I've got roughly 25-30lbs more to go.

271kjqkezprf.jpg
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    I still have another 100 or so to go, but I am over 100 pounds down so far! Started at 372 at 5' 8", now down to 264-269 in the past week. (Thanksgiving set me back a bit, but I am on track again!) You can read my blog at notafraidofstripes.blogspot.com/

6e2c8swvw91g.jpg

ir6ahwrkvatf.jpg

r5trpinap70y.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!