Anyone out there?

Options
I am looking for someone that will message/text me to keep me accountable, and I will do the same for you. I don't have anyone in my life that has to lose this large amount of weight like me, and it is discouraging. I am hoping to find someone out there that knows how i feel.
Me: 36, live in Wisconsin, married. No kids but fur babies. I work full time in retail management. I've lost a good amount of weight before but gained it all back. Now i want to lose it for more than the vanity of wearing certain clothes, but now i need to be able to live without pain, and not be tired at the end of a 10+ hour day, and not miss out on life.

Replies

• wackyncrazy1
    wackyncrazy1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me I'm 39 two kids fur babies and work horrible hours. I keep bouncing from doing really good to sucking. I do better with friends working to lose too.
  • wondy75
    wondy75 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me. I'm turning 41 in a couple weeks, married with teen and toddler girls. I work full time in a manufacturing facility. Largely, I push paper, but have flexibility for movement about the facility.

I've been 325+ for over 15yrs. I topped out at 375 this year. November appointment had my weight at 372. I just went back and am 366.

I'd probably be happy at 250. Clothes looked good on me and I felt good. Weight charts say I should weigh 135-140. However, I don't think it's realistic for me considering all the extra skin that will be present. I'm going to try for 195. The last time I was under 200, I was 10.

I need help. I need accountability. I need companionship on this long journey.

Good luck in your endeavors. You CAN do this!!
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am at work now, but will talk to you soon!
  • noregretexperiment
    noregretexperiment Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how I feel. It would be great to have a "health buddy" who has as much to lose as I do. Message me any time :)