Accountability partner needed please

Options
I have lost and gained throughout the years, but right now I am starting the journey again and I'm optimistic. I think that in order to succeed this time around, I need some people to help me stay accountable. I have a long way to go (100 lbs) but I know I can do it. And I know you can too! Let's encourage each other on this journey.

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    @terriertrouble after 40 years of yo yo dieting I learned that losing the weight is the easy part in my case. Keeping it off is the hard part. We will never keep from regaining until we decide to do so internally. When I finally decided 'If it is to be then it is up to me' I finally started to eat for 'life' vs. 'death'.

Your 'true' accountability partner is looking at you in the mirror each morning. You have 100% control to make her be the accountability partner you need. It may sound trite but it is the only solution that I have found that works.

Welcome to MFP forums and best of success at your very young age.
  • getti007
    getti007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I will help u. I need help with motivation as well
  • DaniTronMcNally
    DaniTronMcNally Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I had a baby 6 weeks ago and was told the weight would fall off... HA! So I'm on here a LOT now and need some motivation! I have 60lbs to lose
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily. Add me and we'll support each other!
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm always around you can add me
  • maxally777
    maxally777 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need support as well...so we can support each other