need friends to motivate me.

Hi I need new friends to motivate me thru this journey add me ill motivate you too..

Replies

• arowe523
    arowe523 Posts: 2 Member
    I could use some accountability and motivation as well...I've been struggling so much lately with getting my butt in gear and making good choices!!!
  • jackiegigz11
    jackiegigz11 Posts: 21 Member
    Omg yes I know exactly wat ur talking about I actually started this like 6 months ago n lost 20 lbs and then I stopped till last week I was looking at myself in the mirror n told myself NOOO!! this is it im tired of feeling embarrassed. the struggle of trying to look nice in an outfit always feeling like daam im the biggest person here I know 2016 is going to be my year.. I have to make it happen.. we can do it..
  • mcespi1
    mcespi1 Posts: 25 Member
    Me too, was thinking like a whatsapp support group
  • jackiegigz11
    mcespi1 wrote: »
    Me too, was thinking like a whatsapp support group

Yes that would be soooo awesome. .....
  • danie17075
    danie17075 Posts: 5 Member
    Me too. Please add me . It motivates me knowing others are out there.
  • jackiegigz11
    danie17075 wrote: »
    Me too. Please add me . It motivates me knowing others are out there.

Yes were here to help each other out..
  • joycerd90
    joycerd90 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, i am also looking for motivation :)
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    I'm looking for some MFP motivators too!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I'm looking for motivation too.. I had lost weight at the beginning of last year but gained it all and then some this fall
  • amielgaffney
    amielgaffney Posts: 1 Member
    I need some friends too! Add me
  • BabyMorena
    BabyMorena Posts: 4 Member
    Add me please!!!
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I just got started again after losing weight about 4 years ago and gaining it all back and more. I've been back on about a week and just seeing everyone's statuses, comments, and likes have been a great motivator! :)
  • Holly414141
    Holly414141 Posts: 40 Member
    I need friends!!! Please add me.
  • jackiegigz11
    edited December 2015
    murp4069 wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I just got started again after losing weight about 4 years ago and gaining it all back and more. I've been back on about a week and just seeing everyone's statuses, comments, and likes have been a great motivator! :)

Same thing happened to me but about 6 months
    Ago I was losing weight till I stopped..
    But now im more determined than ever we can do this. Also my motivation is my son I want to get to live a longer life to be around I want to get to do more activities with him sometimes being too big I cant do aloooot of stuff and im missing out I don't want that nomore 2016 has to be the year I change to a better healthy life..
  • apthomas1988
    apthomas1988 Posts: 16 Member
    Same here!
  • LatinActive503
    LatinActive503 Posts: 198 Member
    I've been at it for a little while just looking for some new motivation...

I'm steady but could always use the help
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    if someone would just talk to me on skype and help me lose weight
  • citylife624
    citylife624 Posts: 28 Member
    Add me too, all of you! I had about 50 pounds to lose, lost 25, and got comfortable with that for about 7 years. Decided to concentrate on it a few months ago and these last 20-25 pounds (because I keep fluctuating) is such a challenge! People, the nachos and French fries struggle is REAL! And please, don't get me started on hard cider. I can use all the motivation I can get!
  • SheDevilMilf
    SheDevilMilf Posts: 45 Member
    Added... Looking grow serious ppl to help me too
  • Zoenkylesbee125
    Zoenkylesbee125 Posts: 38 Member
    Any of you guys can add me! I need shared support too! I've lost 125 pounds using mfp and have 50 to go! We can and will do this!