Stupid holidays Part 2

Okay, so a couple weeks ago I posted a "Stupid holidays" dealio. I'd gained back 5 pounds with all of the over indulging I did. After my whiny post I started back with counting my calories and working out. Well, this morning it paid off. Those stupid 5 pounds are gone! Sooo...just a reminder to everyone who is discouraged from the lack of loss or a holiday gain...if you just pick yourself up and get back on the wagon you'll lose! Keep it up everyone! There are always going to be slips and falls but, if you don't pick yourself back up you can't make it. I love the support from everyone here and will give it to everyone out there, too! We can make it! We WILL make it! Hooray! Oh! And happy Friday! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Okay, so a couple weeks ago I posted a "Stupid holidays" dealio. I'd gained back 5 pounds with all of the over indulging I did. After my whiny post I started back with counting my calories and working out. Well, this morning it paid off. Those stupid 5 pounds are gone! Sooo...just a reminder to everyone who is discouraged from the lack of loss or a holiday gain...if you just pick yourself up and get back on the wagon you'll lose! Keep it up everyone! There are always going to be slips and falls but, if you don't pick yourself back up you can't make it. I love the support from everyone here and will give it to everyone out there, too! We can make it! We WILL make it! Hooray! Oh! And happy Friday! :flowerforyou: