What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    I have two goals motivating me.

1. To be able to keep up with with my son when he starts running around at the park (he's 4 months)
    2. To have my wedding/engagement ring fit again
    I have two goals motivating me.

1. To be able to keep up with with my son when he starts running around at the park (he's 4 months)
    2. To have my wedding/engagement ring fit again lol

Yes! Me too on the wedding ring!. So close to fitting again!
  • gingerninja110
    gingerninja110 Posts: 8 Member
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Hmmm I just hit one of my mini goals (got under 250..for the first time since freshman year in college (23 years ago)) ...

but my new mini goal is to be able to wear a size 18 dress from Old Navy I have... that I want to wear to an event in february (I am ALMOST able to zip it up and i want to be able to have it be loose!)
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Hmmm I just hit one of my mini goals (got under 250..for the first time since freshman year in college (23 years ago)) ...

but my new mini goal is to be able to wear a size 18 dress from Old Navy I have... that I want to wear to an event in february (I am ALMOST able to zip it up and i want to be able to have it be loose!)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!