PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    yay! Thank you!
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    taracan25 wrote: »
    Before pictures, I'm not sure my weight. Safe to say probably 225-230. The after was just taken tonight and I'm at 185. I still have 45 pounds to go but so awesome to see that I'm halfway there! Please tell me you can see a loss just to help me :)

Huge difference! You are doing this right. I have the same starting weight and I've lost some of it but I still have a lot to go before I reach your current weight (now about 210). How long did this loss take? Again congrats. You can do this!
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    It's taken quite some time. My before picture was taken probably 5 years ago. I lost a little bit before I stepped on a scale at my doctor's office two years ago and the scale said 216. I lost 10 pounds then stalled for nearly two years. I started up again in September and lost 8 pounds...then I stalled for a month. The last 1.5 months I've lost steadily 1-2 pounds per week and I'm continuing to lose. I've finally settled into a rhythm to lose and figured out how big my deficit should be, the eating habits that work best for me, etc... It's been a journey!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    Hi :) I started at 469.5 in 2011 Currently I weigh 177. I am still a work in progress but here are some pictures :)

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

You are a machine!!! You look amazing and are such an inspiration. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Hi :) I started at 469.5 in 2011 Currently I weigh 177. I am still a work in progress but here are some pictures :)

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

Holy smokes!!! You are amazing!!! Are you deadlifting in your after pic? What is your 1RM?
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    mtzwypn297g6.jpg

This was my first transformation a few years ago. 205lbs down to 164lbs
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

Holy smokes!!! You are amazing!!! Are you deadlifting in your after pic? What is your 1RM?

Thank you! I am my current one rep max is 305. I'm still eating at a deficit so I don't see it going up that much for now. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

Thank you! I am my current one rep max is 305. I'm still eating at a deficit so I don't see it going up that much for now. :)

WHOA!!! You're my hero! I was up to 250 lbs, but had to deload to work on my form and now I can't seem to get back up.
  • Cerakoala wrote: »
    Great job! You look amazing congrats!!!!
    2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

HOLY SMOKES! You're Awesome! Super GREAT!
  • bonniegoodeye
    bonniegoodeye Posts: 290 Member
    120 lbs down in 14 months. Still a ways to go to get to my goal, but I feel like a new person!
    yghuyi1gd0kc.jpg

You have done an amazing job on this journey and it really shows! Keep up the good work, you!
  • Likichina
    Likichina Posts: 50 Member

2lnv3x2.png
    2csi138.png

My jaw dropped when I saw this, congratulations on your determination and focus, AWESOME before & after! So inspiring :)
  • kjfhw
    kjfhw Posts: 12 Member
    e1cowtpptu3t.jpg
    2zga6zzky33s.jpg

OH MY!!! You're gorgeous!

Stunning!

• joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member

The before is around 110kg/242lbs and now I'm sitting around 80kg/176lbs. I've hit a plateau for a long while which is a little disheartening but we'll get there

How tall are you girl??!! You look so slim! I wish I could like that at 80kgs or even at 70!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!