What's the most delicious things you've had in the last couple days?

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Wine.

I had wine that was delicious.

Tonight I'm having steak. And more wine.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Last night I made chicken and yellow rice with an onion/pepper/jalapeno "gravy." It was a last minute decision around 7 and I threw my frozen chicken in my instant pot and got out my rice cooker and seasonings. The gravy was the best part - I could eat that with a spoon.

My daughter ate TWO bowls and that was after her "sort of" eating dinner earlier. I didn't expect to be hungry, but I wanted a real meal after a day of mostly snacking.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Cabela's fudge! I have never liked fudge so no temptation when my husband brought home a pound of it or so I thought. My husband insisted that a small taste would change my mind about fudge...Damn him! So good. I made once piece last two days. Thank goodness he ate the rest.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Macadamia nut encrusted ahi steaks with a Kahlua reduction sauce. So good!
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Sushi! Really enjoyed it :)
    And I made some guacamole a few days ago...yum!
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2015
    I had an Ultimate Frisbee game last night and I usually treat myself to an Oreo Blizzard after. Instead I found myself driving home and heating up a portion of lentil and bean chilli I had in the freezer. Mixed in some yogurt and hot sauce and topped with a ton of cheese and was in heaven <3
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Raclette with kids tonight! Shrimp, red pepper, cauliflower, onion, ... Yump. Oh, and gewurtz!
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Oh I forgot the bacon wrapped dates I made for my friends' Big 10 championship game party (granted that was a couple weeks ago). Unfortunately, they didn't last long enough to take pictures...
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    A mixed vegetable red hot curry. It was lovely but I'm still stuffed almost 3 hours later!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

I had to google ahi, I hadn't heard of it before. Sounds lovely and I do like fresh tuna.
  • RAinWA

I had to google ahi, I hadn't heard of it before. Sounds lovely and I do like fresh tuna.

One of my absolute favorites. Got the recipe from a chef at a restaurant in Hawaii.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member

Recipe me!

ccafa9eef390ebf3f1aba3ef303f6f09cde76937cea496c2f7a2ebde1ea47199.jpg
  • RAinWA
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Recipe me!

ccafa9eef390ebf3f1aba3ef303f6f09cde76937cea496c2f7a2ebde1ea47199.jpg

Will do - don't have the recipe here at work (yes, I'm goofing off today).
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    I used up left over ingredients to make some dishes I made at Thanksgiving - autumn lasagna, cornbread stuffing, corn pudding, and mini pumpkin pies. I never get tired of Thanksgiving food! Yum, yum, yum! Also dried persimmons from TJ's.
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Mince pies, and lots of them! I've had three today alone, mmm...
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    The mom came to visit me in LA yesterday and my day consisted of: chicken egg white scramble, one pancake, wheat toast, 16oz cup of froyo w/ toppings, sweet potato fries, chicken quinoa meatballs, mixed greens salad, brown rice stir fry w/chicken, and half a cupcake from sprinkles. Solid day of eating for sure.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I had a minor binge moment with some Neapolitan Ice cream last night....that was pretty yumm!
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,468 Member
    Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch, a limited edition cereal from General Mills. OMG it is killer! I bought one box to try it out and had to go buy 4 more before they sold out. Considering getting a case since I have 3 kids who love it as well.
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    Homemade (not by me) Pistachio cheesecake-yum!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch, a limited edition cereal from General Mills. OMG it is killer! I bought one box to try it out and had to go buy 4 more before they sold out. Considering getting a case since I have 3 kids who love it as well.

I have some but haven't dared trying it yet.