What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• lumay1966
    lumay1966 Posts: 3 Member
    My mini goal is to shed a total of 5lbs this month.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited December 2015
    Get to ONEDERLAND by Dec 31st, but I have 5.5 lbs to go so .... keeping my fingers crossed and my "no thanks" ready for all the Christmas junk food.

Onederland, Yay! Good luck!

Mini-goal 1: Onederland by New Year. Been hovering riiiight at the edge for the past few days :)
    Mini-goal 2: BMI < 30 by Valentine's Day. Only 8 lbs less than previous mini-goal; should help me stay motivated after holiday season
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    My first 10k running race in January x
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Surviving my first 'holiday' weekend travelling... so far so good. Very active and not eating any more than I normally would. Haven't been able to weigh myself tho... yikes... Monday morning is looming large!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,182 Member
    Getting under 200 for the first time in almost 2 years! I use Libra and track my weight daily, even though I only report on Fridays, and I saw 202.8 this morning :open_mouth: So close!

That's my Christmas goal/gift to myself and I have been over just as long! We can do this!
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    204 by 1/31.

If I do I'll know I'm still on the right track (and still losing an average of a #/week) after starting to actually count calories and setting a daily intake goal based on BMR.
  • dhampir_princess
    dhampir_princess Posts: 71 Member
    Current goal is to go from 291 back down to 271 after being off the wagon for a few months.

The next goal after that is getting into the next size down in pants.
  • MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Hitting the next "round number" on the scale is my subjective goal - but my actual, real life motivation would be seeing my arms and back looking slim in a bridesmaids dress next month at my best friend's wedding!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited December 2015
    agzram wrote: »
    When I began (6 months ago this December 22nd), my goal was to be in my high 130's but I am currently 150.4 pounds, so my new mini goal; is my high 140's by January 1st. Hopefully I won't plateau anymore.

I wrote the above: December 14, 2015 2:32PM

Thursday 12:00AM, I achieved my mini goal! I am currently 148.2 Pounds! So my new mini goal, is to lose 1/2 inch off of my waist (it's all I measure); by January 1st because if I succeed, I'll finally be a size 10.

So awesome!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

Aw thank you, so very much & Merry Christmas, to you; as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!