Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• barbjlawyer
    barbjlawyer Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, im new and could use all the support and friends i can get. Ive been struggling and so frustrated, it seems like forever, but i wont give up...my journey continue..thx
  • LexyVB
    LexyVB Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. Would love to connect with folks for mutual support. Currently I just got a shock about my cholesterol shooting up dramatically. Just had retest today. I want to not only consistently track my food, but stay on a clean anti-inflammatory diet. Also have had tinnitus which may be connected to the cholesterol--or not. Would be nice to have some friends where we can support each other on our goals. Doesn't matter that we have different goals.

Thanks.
  • mydream2befit
    mydream2befit Posts: 9 Member
    I'm new to mfp. This is my second day on and need some friends! I have about 40-45 lbs to lose. Add me please!
  • JayThomas2
    JayThomas2 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends as well :) You guys have been a tremendous help
  • blamerockey
    blamerockey Posts: 9 Member
    Add me
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    Hey, the more the merrier!
  • drkaybee
    drkaybee Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, everyone! Add me too, please.
  • Eatwellbehappy
    Eatwellbehappy Posts: 9 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I'd love more friends on here ÷
  • Eatwellbehappy
    Eatwellbehappy Posts: 9 Member
    Add me?!
  • ENG1395
    ENG1395 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new too
    lets Get started together :)
  • williamsfam1997
    williamsfam1997 Posts: 14 Member
    Yes me too need to get back on track
  • itssafiyah
    itssafiyah Posts: 1 Member
    I could use some friends to keep me going!
  • Friends are welcome :smile: add me
  • brizzy123456
    brizzy123456 Posts: 11 Member
    new active friends are welcome , add me and lets motivate each other (: <3
  • TheSecurityMan1
    TheSecurityMan1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    I have no friends on here... I would love to have some friends to help keep motivated and motivate myself with. Also the more friends you have as a support group the longer you will stick to whatever you are trying to do. The only fitness people who are keeping me motivated are the HodgeTwins and Greg O'Gallagher... I would like some more motivation over here. :) BTW... Name is Ryan!
  • JamesMFP79
    JamesMFP79 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi all - looking forward to 2016 and hopefully getting trimmer! Feel free to add me - on Fitbit too.
  • JC_Reborn
    JC_Reborn Posts: 351 Member
    Hi everyone! feel free to add me!
  • AngelAnnihilate
    AngelAnnihilate Posts: 26 Member
    Could always use some new friends!! :)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Happy to have more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • FluffyAndFestive
    FluffyAndFestive Posts: 53 Member
    If you're fitness focused and give/want support please feel free to add me. All the best to everyone on their fitness journey.