Is it wrong to have a cyber GF and a real one as well?

KD454
KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
Can't we have our cake and eat it too?

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Well, if you want to lose the real one.... otherwise I would not recommend it.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    LMAO :D yeah sure, you tell yourself that's ok....
  • Is this real life?
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Only if you also have a wife

Lmao

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    For many, the cyber GF is their real girlfriend. ;)

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    Only if you also have a wife

Well yeah of course
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    A person on the internet isn't any less real of valid. They are both a "real" girlfriend. If that's what you're into, just be honest. Polyamory is a thing, dude.
  • SaraSwan7
    SaraSwan7 Posts: 85 Member
    Well, I don't think there's something wrong about it as long as nobody will get hurt coz i believe that every one need some one less judgmental and not that needy :blush:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Women tend to get irrationally angry about that sort of thing. I'm surprised there isn't a post about it in the Irrationally Angry thread.
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    edited December 2015
    It's only ok if all parties know of each other and are in agreement with the arrangement. Respect is key.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    This would be a good topic for the Ask Tracy thread!

I agree!!!

Seriously....it's wrong to have 2 girlfriends at the same time. You should be committed to your real life girlfriend. Listen - the romatic relationships you have on here aren't real. They can't be. Cyber sex is no replacement for the real thing. And if your real life girlfriend finds out, your only real relationship will be with your right hand - because chances are, your MFP girlfriend is probably having multiple relationships with men on here at once.

• usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    lmao...that just got a co-worker divorced. that was the final straw anyway. Im up for a cyber GF
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    As long as real life girl can have a cyber BF too.
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    SaraSwan7 wrote: »
    Well, I don't think there's something wrong about it as long as nobody will get hurt coz i believe that every one need some one less judgmental and not that needy :blush:

Lol what.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    lol
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    SaraSwan7 wrote: »

Lol what.

My brain said the same thing.

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    You are fine bud. You cannot be a boyfriend with someone without actually dateing in real life for awhile. If you really respect your real life girlfriend or wife , never keep secrets and always communicate like adults. Please tell me you are not into some online video camera crap . Thats not cool on your girlfriend.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    I think I'd be more embarrassed than jealous if someone I was dating had a cyber girlfriend. Like is this a 1997 AOL chatroom?