• SuziQQ26
    SuziQQ26 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I'd like to join please! :-)
  • deniseteas
    deniseteas Posts: 42 Member
    I want to join too!!!
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Would love to join :) 11 weeks should bring me close to my first goal weight!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    I'd love to join! I am getting married in March to an amazing guy that I met here, on MFP 5 years ago! I hate to admit it, but I weigh more now that I did back then, lol
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Everyone, up to this point, has been sent an invite.

Please go here, to accept your invite:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110598-let-yourself-transform

Then read the "Please Read" topic. After that, get involved! :smiley:

More spots are available.
  • LBL1986
    LBL1986 Posts: 58 Member
    I'd love to join!
  • patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    I'd like to try this too
  • mydream2befit
    mydream2befit Posts: 9 Member
    I'd like to join please!
  • graciebeau93
    graciebeau93 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join please! :)
  • kcthatsme
    Invites sent. :-)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

We still have spots open. :-)
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Interested! The more accountability the better!
  • Walckygirl
    Walckygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me
  • RWC10025
    RWC10025 Posts: 90 Member
    I would like to join
  • Greenezen
    Greenezen Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join.
  • teomnl
    teomnl Posts: 1 Member
    I would also like to join, please! :smiley:
  • tinyc82
    tinyc82 Posts: 21 Member
    Me too please :smiley:
  • Stephlb627
    Stephlb627 Posts: 16 Member
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 16 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Let Yourself Transform!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from January 11 to March 28. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on January 7!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

I'd like to join as well! I have a short term mission trip coming up the 1st week of June and would like to have a 1 in front of my weight by then. I'm already doing a weekly weigh in on Mondays so this group would work out great for me.
  • lteal12
    lteal12 Posts: 6 Member
    I'd love to join!
  • Ccox86
    Ccox86 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to join! I have put back on almost 20 pounds since July! after losing and working out 5 days a week I completely quit due to life disappointments and depression. Ready to get started again and stick with it this time!