Female weight gain

Any other females looking to gain a few pounds?

Replies

• sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Yess here! Trying to gain 10kg!
  • jennybunny1
    jennybunny1 Posts: 7 Member
    Me too! I am trying to do a clean bulk and gain 6 pounds.
  • krober47
    krober47 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, I am. I've finally put in 5 pounds after 6/7 years of trying. Almost 30!!! Aahhhhh I need those pounds to stay but they sure disappeared
  • alexkatlau3
    alexkatlau3 Posts: 1 Member
    Trying to get my weight from 105 to 112 in 3 months!
  • lisamarie337
    lisamarie337 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm trying to gain as well. I weigh 110 lbs now which sounds fine for 5 feet but I barely fit in women's clothes and have lost all my curves. Also I'd like to work out so I don't gain a tummy. I need my boobs and butt back, everything disappeared but I'm afraid working out will make me burn calories.
  • slimcutie80
    slimcutie80 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, I'm 5'4 between 109 lbs and 113lbs depending on the time of the day I weigh myself. I will start my appetite enhancer medication Apetamin tonight. I already took 1 maca root pill and my multi vitamin this morning. My goal weight is 135lbs hopefully by February. I also want to add muscle and build a booty. Because I'm without it....lol. any suggestions would really help.
  • shecurly
    shecurly Posts: 14 Member
    Yes, I'm 5'4 between 109 lbs and 113lbs depending on the time of the day I weigh myself. I will start my appetite enhancer medication Apetamin tonight. I already took 1 maca root pill and my multi vitamin this morning. My goal weight is 135lbs hopefully by February. I also want to add muscle and build a booty. Because I'm without it....lol. any suggestions would really help.

Wow I'm 5'4 too and my goal is 140 & I weigh about the same :-) also trying to get a booty lol
  • shecurly
    shecurly Posts: 14 Member
    shecurly wrote: »

Wow I'm 5'4 too and my goal is 140 & I weigh about the same :-) also trying to get a booty lol

Oh and we both rock short hair
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    5'4", bulking. I started around 128/130 and will probably go to 140ish before I cut.
  • stephxo1
    stephxo1 Posts: 191 Member
    5'9" currently 147lbs. Working my way slowly up to 155-157lbs over the next 4-5 months. Calories are currently at 2500 and if I stall at any stage I'll add another 100 in again. The perks of lifting heavy :)
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Me! I'm working on gaining a few more lbs of muscle on a plant based diet. Currently at 5'4" ~110lbs. :)
  • NeishaMood
    NeishaMood Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi does anyone have any suggestions on protein powders that work best for women?
    I'm 5'2, 123lbs or so.... I lost weight and my booty when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 yrs ago. Very hard for me to gain weight...Also working on getting back to being fit.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    NeishaMood wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have any suggestions on protein powders that work best for women?
    I'm 5'2, 123lbs or so.... I lost weight and my booty when I was pregnant with my daughter 6 yrs ago. Very hard for me to gain weight...Also working on getting back to being fit.

Just go with whatever taste/type you like best. There aren't special protein powders for women. All they do is help you meet your protein goal. That said, I like the PEScience. It's a whey/casein blend so you can still use it to make protein fluff (not really needed when you're gaining weight though). The snicker doodle flavor is bomb.
  • harmonie_0705
    harmonie_0705 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes! Trying to gain at least 15lbs
  • posionkiss
    posionkiss Posts: 9 Member
    Yup, I seem to be able to lose weight without trying because I'm active and don't often feel very hungry. I'm hoping to gain another 10lb-ish.
  • 5'3" 117 here, trying to gain 5 pounds and bulk up my thighs, hips, and booty!
  • bryanna277
    bryanna277 Posts: 56 Member
    Me! Im 5'4 at 102lbs im trying to get to 115 :#:#
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Yes!! Building muscle is the name of the game
  • seattlelynne
    seattlelynne Posts: 4 Member
    Yes! I have always had a fast metabolism and I have been a ballerina for 16 years. Despite popular belief, my dance instructors have always encouraged me to gain weight. I have never been able to! If I do gain weight, I go back down to my normal weight. I am trying to gain 10 pounds.
  • rocioslifee
    rocioslifee Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Yep, 5'7, I'm actually 95lbs (i know i'm reaaaalllyyy underweight) and trying to get to 135lbs by the summer of 2016! Right now struggling with my appetite :# I want more curves!!! I can't fit women clothing, because i'm kinda tall and really skinny.