Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• giawnee10
    giawnee10 Posts: 1 Member
    I've tried lots of diet to lose motivation after a while I can use all the help and friends I can get thank you
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    Could use some pals I'm doing it alone lol

• lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    I'm back here after dealing with some health issues. I could really do with some active buddies, so please add me. :)
  • QWilliams34
    QWilliams34 Posts: 1 Member
    New here, but having some fitness friends would help keep me consistent. Cheers!
  • Hey all just signed up please and share any inspirational stories or ideas looking forward to 2016
  • Ildrasyka
    Ildrasyka Posts: 11 Member
    Always open for new friend requests. Feel free to add me, I don't bite. :)
  • Moehammer
    Moehammer Posts: 3 Member
    I'd also love to motivate and be motivated! Feel free to add me as well. Looking forward to meeting some lovely people!
  • JordynGETFIT
    JordynGETFIT Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me !! Nothing like support !! Mutual support at that. :)
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Sometimes I never remember what thread I've posted in. But add me anyway!
  • EVERYONE, PLEASE ADD ME!!! I'm fat and need to not be fat. You'd help with that in 2016. Heck, I'm a future Speedo model. Get in now so I can talk about you when i'm interviewed.
  • SisterSKT
    SisterSKT Posts: 7 Member
    Ready for a new round of motivated friends for the new year! Lost 5kg so far, who's in for 5 kg more and a lot of muscle gains? :D
  • Crizzy22
    Crizzy22 Posts: 6 Member
    Would love some friends to stay motivated and use MFP properly this time! :) Im 24F Vegetarian
  • NikelahH
    NikelahH Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some new friends to help along this journey and for motivation
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Add me o:)
  • Kati9408
    Kati9408 Posts: 67 Member
    Add me pls :)
  • kristatahti
    kristatahti Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! :) I'm new hear. Feel free to add me. Love to motivate and be motivated!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Still adding!
  • robertsmith1083
    robertsmith1083 Posts: 2 Member
    Back on here with a new account. Have a ton of weight to lose. I hate to be linked in with the new years people. But it's sad that I gained more weight this year. Looking for some active and fun friends on here
  • MissPiixxii
    MissPiixxii Posts: 13 Member
    New and looking for friends, add me :)
  • jparker1489
    jparker1489 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey guys. Love a little push from friends which means the more friends the better. Add me if like to push
  • mbarmuta
    mbarmuta Posts: 165 Member
    Hi my name is Meg, I am 44 (almost 45), I live in Perth, Western Australia and I would love more friends. I really enjoy reading what everyone is up to and commenting now and then. Feel free to add me