Introduce Yourself

Replies

• Suz45Gal
    Suz45Gal Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am doing the challenge :) Intermediate! Excited!
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Doing the challenge. Starting at Beginner to make sure that I don't injure myself.
  • Dance1743
    Dance1743 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi my name is Raegan and I'm going to start the walking challenge as soon as we get back from my sisters on January 3rd. I had a spinal fusion in July and I'm always looking for things I can do to slowly get back to where I was years ago before the pain. I think starting at the lowest level this first month and then moving up each month will be a great start. =)
  • martinovichgirl
    martinovichgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Hello from Tucson, AZ, my name is Merle. I'm joining the intermediate walking challenge

• mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Hello from SF Bay Area! Starting Intermediate on January 1....
  • linstapler
    linstapler Posts: 30 Member
    hi, I am from Singapore and I love walking. I have started challenging myself to 10K steps for almost 2 weeks. Been under 10K few times so far. Will keep going and go for the advance walking challenge.
  • rubywest63
    rubywest63 Posts: 2 Member
    New to this, not quite got the hang of this part yet.
  • kimswhims12
    kimswhims12 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I am joining the 10k a day challenge. I am hoping to keep myself motivated in the winter months and have a good jump for spring.
  • Kimhendricks11
    Kimhendricks11 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Kim and my goal is to walk atleast 10,000 steps a day and to lose 20 pounds in 2016 and stay lean and healthy
  • magzodonovan
    magzodonovan Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi my name is Magz and I live in sunny Perth in Western Australia, I am starting the intermediate challenge tomorrow 30th December 2015!!! My goal is to stick with the plan for the entire month of January. Bring it on :-)
  • JoanneP71
    JoanneP71 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi all, I've had a fitbit since October 2015 and hope on doing 10k a day to lose weight and improve overall health, here we go....Joanne
  • randi_ketofornia
    randi_ketofornia Posts: 11 Member
    I just found this challenge today! So today will be my first day, anyone else starting today as well?
  • krissteines
    krissteines Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! My name is Kris. Started the 10,000 challenge today!
  • CherryBerry0611
    CherryBerry0611 Posts: 20 Member
    This is perfect timing! I just received a Fitbit HR for Christmas, this will help me reach my 10,000 steps goal
  • Hi my name is Angela. I have a Fitbit and my daily goal is 10000 steps. I am walking, working out and changing my eating for myself and to be an example to others.

• The3Harveys
    The3Harveys Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi
    I will be starting this challenge on my return to normality, 4th Jan 2016. I've got my Fitbit ready, so here we go!
  • fluffy925
    fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
    Hi, just over a year ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer months of chemo and radiotherapy and no hair later I'm finally starting to feel better but have not much energy, so a new year brings a new life for me as I'm going to start the 30 day beginners walk tomorrow in 5 minutes tries, just walking around our block with a walking stick or the dog :smile: so all the best to you all that are on this journey and hope at the end of it we will all feel a lot fitter x
  • Garcy58
    Garcy58 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! Gonna start this challenge today. Hope to hear from some of you still on this thread.
  • jules92761
    jules92761 Posts: 55 Member
    Hello from Michigan! I'll be starting today!
  • MelFoulds
    MelFoulds Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, Jan 1st 2016, my first day and I'm aiming for 10,000 steps a day for now. I have a lot to lose but tracking my steps via the withings app and I work in an office so its not going to be easy getting them all in but I'm going to do it!