• annestrei
    annestrei Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to join!!
  • Roor208
    Roor208 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in :) Mine will be Saturday too.
  • walsh9094
    walsh9094 Posts: 3 Member
    JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION: New month, new competition. 1st weigh in will be this week, depending on your normal weigh in date. You log on our spreadsheet i'll be sending out or send me each weeks weight through here. Each week we see who lost the most and they are that weeks winners. I will post it on here and on my news feed.Then at the end of the month, well see who lost the most overall. January competition ends the last week of January. Let me know if your in so I can email you the spreadsheet :)

I have been doing this since September. Its been such a success!! Come join me for the New Year New You movement!!
  • walsh9094
    walsh9094 Posts: 3 Member
    I would like to be in if its not to late. my weight as of Monday was 270. I can adjust my weigh-in days.
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm in. I sent a request through Google this evening. :)

• falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in!! :smiley: already sent a request
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    sign me up
  • MissT895
    MissT895 Posts: 30 Member
    How do I join?
  • misitaly1025
    misitaly1025 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in! Add me!
  • jenhinderliter
    jenhinderliter Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in!
  • tishmo
    tishmo Posts: 3 Member
    My beginning weight as of this morning was 201.6. I weigh in every Friday. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    I'm happy to join in.
  • madcow501
    madcow501 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    I would love to join im a sunday weigh in so i wont know the damage until then!
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    I am in. I have a daughter's wedding first week of May, and a trip to Hawaii later in the year. I am not going to either one over 200 lbs. If I don't get serious now, today, it is not happening.
  • czakarka
    czakarka Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in.
  • lapry
    lapry Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to join! Just started back on track, so I weighed in today! Really need some motivation to stay on track!!!!! Lost 25 lbs last spring using MyFitnessPal then got off track during the summer. I am a teacher and the change in routine messed me up. Only gained 3 lbs back so I am counting that as a win!
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Do we put the weight in on spreadsheet or we can inform you here? Which one would you prefer?
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    is it too late to join this?
  • IsraelLite
    IsraelLite Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in please!
  • Deej1020
    Deej1020 Posts: 37 Member
    I would love to join!
This discussion has been closed.