JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION

123457»

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    We are not long excepting anymore members. Everyone above, I will be sending you invites to the group and the spreadsheet link will be there. I will accept the invite for the spreadsheet when it sends me the alert. Sorry for anyone after this post. Got a lot more people than expected

I think you should have this thread closed then.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    whoops! I didn't read that it was closed either til now.
  • kitchendh
    kitchendh Posts: 14 Member
    I would love to join. I weigh in on Sundays, but I can change to Monday If that is better
  • wilkie81
    wilkie81 Posts: 10 Member
    Count me in
  • BEBR2014
    BEBR2014 Posts: 15 Member
    I am in! Please add me as well. Thanks!
  • taptap25
    taptap25 Posts: 21 Member
    im in
  • elnerie
    elnerie Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in.

• heyritahey
    heyritahey Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    I would like to join, please. I just sent you a request to join the excel sheet. thanks!
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Is it too late to join?
  • philiaeros360
    philiaeros360 Posts: 8 Member
    I would like to join. If possible my weigh in would be on Sunday
  • mudmama8
    mudmama8 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in. Starting weight December 29th was 261. Plan on weighing again tomorrow
  • kamal580
    kamal580 Posts: 2 Member
    please add me in..
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Do you want us to add the weight in excel sheet or give it to you here?
  • guchii
    guchii Posts: 33 Member
    I would like to join please. Thank you
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    I tried to add myself to the spreadsheet through the app. I can only view it, not make changes. I weigh in on Tuesdays and I currently weigh 283 pounds. Can you add me or let me know how to edit the sheet?
  • nosesferrets
    nosesferrets Posts: 13 Member
    JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS COMPETITION: New month, new competition. 1st weigh in will be this week, depending on your normal weigh in date. You log on our spreadsheet i'll be sending out or send me each weeks weight through here. Each week we see who lost the most and they are that weeks winners. I will post it on here and on my news feed.Then at the end of the month, well see who lost the most overall. January competition ends the last week of January. Let me know if your in so I can email you the spreadsheet :)

I have been doing this since September. Its been such a success!! Come join me for the New Year New You movement!!

• nosesferrets
    nosesferrets Posts: 13 Member
    Il be in sounds fun
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    The excel sheet you sent us should we post our weight tomorrow on that one or is there going to be a new sheet
  • mstammie00
    mstammie00 Posts: 1 Member
    I had to open another account my other one would not let me access my groups. I was mstammie02...hope I can still participate
This discussion has been closed.