Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• fitnfabulous85
    fitnfabulous85 Posts: 3 Member
    I need to lose 60 pounds to reach my goal weight of 135 pounds. I can always use extra motivation to keep me on track. Add me please
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    I have been on here for quite some time, I am looking for more friends that can be positive and supportive. being a little off and having a great since of humor is always a plus. :smiley:
  • mindstatements
    mindstatements Posts: 2 Member
    Have a bunch of friends who are very inactive on MFP and want to add friends who are logging in daily!
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Feel free to add me, was a bit distant end of last year but back on track now my health is 100%
  • jademackenzie96
    jademackenzie96 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me:D
  • puddinquotes09
    puddinquotes09 Posts: 2 Member
    :)
  • missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Please add me! I need all the support I can get.
  • Barely started a few days ago but I'm quite the MFP veteran. I've lost around 60 lbs a couple of years ago and have ALMOST gained it all back. Over these past 4 years I've kinda went from 210, to 190, to 140-something and i stopped losing so I gave up. I'm now back up to 170! :( looking to lose around 40 or 50 pounds. Add me, especially if you're a girl around my age(19 d: ) thanks
  • Jessy906
    Jessy906 Posts: 17 Member
    Anyone can add me :) Support always welcome and provided. My diary is open to friends.
  • BenKellysMom
    BenKellysMom Posts: 6 Member
    How, exactly, do I add a friend?
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have logged in 134 consecutive days in a row now, have lost ~45 pounds (36 logged on MFP), and always enjoy making new friends on here and keeping each other motivated!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Feel free to add me Doing DDP Yoga
  • Jessy906
    Jessy906 Posts: 17 Member

You click on their name, then when It comes up, click again on their picture, and then you'll see the "add friend" button.
  • laurann512
    laurann512 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm just getting started. I need all the friends I can get! Thanks.
  • BenKellysMom
    BenKellysMom Posts: 6 Member
    Jessy906 wrote: »

You click on their name, then when It comes up, click again on their picture, and then you'll see the "add friend" button.

Thanks!
  • JLHunt05
    JLHunt05 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all! I'm new to this site, not new to the health and fitness scene. I put on a bunch of weight while recovering from a neck injury. Now I have to lose it again. Having supportive friends around would be great!! Please add me. Thanks!
  • gilmorem2
    gilmorem2 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for motivation and new fitfam friends!
  • SarahJaneLine93
    SarahJaneLine93 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I've recently been trying to get back into using mfp a lot more and have been using it regularly to track my weight. With the new year I'm planning on making sure I stick to it and use my diary too.

I'm happy to give support and motivational pushes when needed as I certainly need them in return! Feel free to add me ☺️ happy new year everyone!
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    Lookin for friends also!;)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Added you all!