I walked a mile today

2»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    One step lead to many more! Great Job, keep it up! When you don't feel like working out remember how great you felt today when you accomplished this milestone :wink:

Yay you! :flowerforyou: :love:

Thanks so much, :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • I bought 3 of mine on ebay for $2.00 a piece plus $2.00 shipping. So if you want a good deal - check ebay.

The other 3 that I have - I rented from family video... then my wonderful husband burned them for me. (Shh... don't tell anyone.)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    That is great!! WATP is no joke! Congrats!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Congratulations on your mile!! What a GREAT accomplishment!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Congratulations on your mile!! What a GREAT accomplishment!!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:
  • I love Leslie Sansone; her program really works! Just stick to it. Congrats on the walk, and keep it up! =)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Good for you! Excellent job!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    thanks so much for the encouragement everyone, that is what makes me keep logging in every day, and what makes me want to keep going and lose the weight.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    That is excellent. You should get a pedometer to measure how many calories you burn, you will really be surprised. I bought one for about $8 at WalMart that tells the miles, time and calories burned. It really made me work. I set calorie goals as well as distance goals.

24587.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    That is excellent. You should get a pedometer to measure how many calories you burn, you will really be surprised. I bought one for about $8 at WalMart that tells the miles, time and calories burned. It really made me work. I set calorie goals as well as distance goals.

24587.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Thanks I will have to check one out, :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!