New (again) and looking for support and accountabilty buddies

Hi,

I'm starting over with a weight loss goal of 53 pounds. I'd love friends to check in with. All ages and sizes would be great. Let's do this together!

Replies

• pj_nc
    pj_nc Posts: 4 Member
    Hi - I am back again! Starting off tomorrow with my meals already planned! :D
  • rtricia3
    rtricia3 Posts: 3 Member
    add me!
  • needtoloseforever
    needtoloseforever Posts: 30 Member
    I'm starting over again tomorrow as well. Let's make tomorrow our last day 1! My weight loss goal is pretty similar to yours as well
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Add me!
  • ellegp
    ellegp Posts: 8 Member
    I'm honestly looking forward to starting over tomorrow. I can't believe how badly I've let myself go. Count me in please!
  • eclance1
    eclance1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in. Let myself go a little too much in 2015.
  • windguardkt
    windguardkt Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting over again tomorrow as well. Add me if you'd like!
  • SepticZumbaGirl
    SepticZumbaGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in as well, just joined this site again and am PUMPED to start again tomorrow :)
  • BrittanyFarrell1
    BrittanyFarrell1 Posts: 25 Member
    All the people I originally added on here aren't active much anymore, so I'm look for new friends to push me and keep me going.
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Back starting again too.. 2015 was the worst year so I have decided to put the past behind me and start anew.. pls add me too.. ~Charlie
  • dingorockbat
    dingorockbat Posts: 3 Member
    I just started again yesterday, and would love for everyone to add me!
  • alypeter20
    alypeter20 Posts: 2 Member
    I am ready to start tomorrow! I've got my foods planned & pray I am able to stick to my plan. Focusing on one day at a time! My goal is to lose 35 lbs.
  • airforceman1979
    airforceman1979 Posts: 94 Member
    feel free to add me I'm on all the time and I'm looking for other supportive people
  • ksk85
    ksk85 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow and would like to have motivators. Add me please. Thanks
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    I'm restarting today after putting back the weight I lost with MFP a couple of years ago. I clearly couldn't maintain without the excellent support so I'm back and ready to be supportive too.
  • macnurseapril
    macnurseapril Posts: 53 Member
    Tomorrow is day 1. I first joined MFP
    in 2011, I've had a Fitbit for 4 years. I'm still fat. I'm conflicted about what to do this time. I've done isagenix, but as soon as I stopped the weight came back. I did paleo/keto in the summer, but as soon as I stopped all the weight came back.

Back to basics. Eat less, move more. Eat less refined foods and more vegetables.
  • aoime
    aoime Posts: 25 Member
    Hello there, I'm starting again as well. I'll be adding you! (:
  • tsmartin1010
    tsmartin1010 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm starting again too! My first goal is to lose 60 lbs! Everyone can add me.
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    I am always looking for more positive people, it really is the best way to stay accountable and cheer each other on!! I'll send you a request! :)