Challenge Updates and Support.

13»

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    @tcunbeliever - I don't do so well with the holiday routine and dietary changes either. I'm so happy that today feels almost normal.

Wishing everyone sweet dreams tonight. Sounds like a lot of us are due for some good snoozing.
  • thom2369 wrote: »
    I have not been feeling that well over the past week. With Christmas and the big weekend I ate A LOT of really rich foods and wine and while it was delicious I feel like I have not been doing my part. Sleeping has been so difficult for me, especially when my bf sleeps over or I sleep at his. It is like it is impossible for me to sleep. (We only each have a super twin bed). I just don't get it. I have some anxiety issues and it bugs me :(

Then yesterday I had two lipomas removed from my arm and waistline area that are fatty lumps but were painful to the touch. That was not fun. Plus seriously I have not slept peacefully in two nights plus my period seems to be late. Really stressing out ladies.

• I would not sleep well in a super twin bed with my husband. Especially if I ate too much. You've had a tough few days. Next week the eating eating should get back to normal as will life. Easy for me to tell you not to be stressed. Don.t worry about what you can't control.

Do you have a few days off to recover?
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Yes, luckily this weekend Friday and Saturday nights I stayed home alone and could sleep as long as I wanted.
    I got amazing deep sleep both nights. Was so tired I couldn't get out of my pajamas the whole day Saturday. But it felt sooooo good and amazing to do that. Feeling mostly better and ready to get my eating better. I will make sure not to miss this Wedesday's weigh-in again! However my right shoulder has been hurting for a few weeks. I think I did something to it while lifting weights.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    thom2369 wrote: »
    Yes, luckily this weekend Friday and Saturday nights I stayed home alone and could sleep as long as I wanted.
    I got amazing deep sleep both nights. Was so tired I couldn't get out of my pajamas the whole day Saturday. But it felt sooooo good and amazing to do that. Feeling mostly better and ready to get my eating better. I will make sure not to miss this Wedesday's weigh-in again! However my right shoulder has been hurting for a few weeks. I think I did something to it while lifting weights.

Sounds like a great way to start the new year. All refreshed and ready to go! :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    lipomas I know what your talking about I have one on my arm I got it from my dad who has it on his back. My sister being as loving as she is said Oh Thank god you got that and not me. LOL. We have true sisterly love I'm kind of glad she got the kidney stones from him as I seem to have everything else. ;)

Glad to hear you got some rest. when I hurt my shoulder I do simple shoulder rolls til I work out the knots when it's really painful sometimes it has to be done after a hot shower.
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    lipomas I know what your talking about I have one on my arm I got it from my dad who has it on his back. My sister being as loving as she is said Oh Thank god you got that and not me. LOL. We have true sisterly love I'm kind of glad she got the kidney stones from him as I seem to have everything else. ;)

Glad to hear you got some rest. when I hurt my shoulder I do simple shoulder rolls til I work out the knots when it's really painful sometimes it has to be done after a hot shower.

Thanks for this message! I will try to get my shoulder back in better condition.