• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    KD454 wrote: »
    Gym girls be like:
    csk5w4gck87v.jpg

ummm no. lol
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I got hit on with a 2x4 once, actually it was twice. Did'nt feel all that good to me.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    I get hit on at the checkout lane at my local grocery store. I find that ironic lol
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    I get hit on at the checkout lane at my local grocery store. I find that ironic lol

I hit on you daily........ cause you are you <3
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Just once....PLEASE GOD!!!

Netflix and chill? lol
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    KD454 wrote: »
    Gym girls be like:
    csk5w4gck87v.jpg

On the newbies?
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Just once....PLEASE GOD!!!

Lol,, careful what you wish for !
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »

Never happens to me! Not once!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited January 2016
    I get hit on sometimes on the internet, but never in real life. Not even by the homeless men that hang out by our college. It's very depressing :/
  • Bkra236
    Bkra236 Posts: 27 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I get hit on sometimes on the internet, but never in real life. Not even by the homeless men that hang out by our college. It's very depressing :/

You want to be hit on by homeless men? Lol
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Honestly guys/gals, this is the only way I get digits:

http://youtu.be/rUx48IBqz2k
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    lol!!! I get hit on every once in a while, some blatantly obvious (asking me out etc), some just stare which is creepy, and others seem to purposely make small talk to test the waters, but I hate to be the girl whose like "omg hes totally hitting on me... he asked me what time it was" lol

I used to get hit on a lot at work. Actually had a few stalkers - scary! I find that friends of mine get hit on more than me, but thats when I get for having a bunch of pretty blondes as friends haha!
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    lol I had to go have ice-cream just to write on this page, to calm myself.

I for one ABSOLUTELY HATE married men hitting on single woman. How is it you can be having a normal conversation and go to being a disgusting pervert. You would think married men are a safe place to talk to because they are married so their minds are not going to go there with you!! It should be illegal for married men to hit on single woman so gross.

I once had a man with 7 children hit on me in a lift, and I was friends with his grown up children, and he was old enough to be my father, how disgusting is that. I have never talked to them since, and he said " nobody need know".

Dear whole world of men, A woman smiling does not mean she is interested in you that way, its just being friendly and she is just feeling happy. For God's sake, woman smile at shoes, puppies, children, handbags, rainbows, sunsets etc. Smiling is just a form of greeting. How does a douche-bag go from a smile to she is interested in you that way.

A smile is just a Smile ( bubbling inner joy), smile back thats all its like saying Hi I am having a wonderful day, you are not smiling let me cheer you up, like smiling at strangers on the street. Unless a woman drops her pants she is not interested in you in that way, ever. Get that through your heads!! A conversation is just a conversation. And just because we share the same interests ( parachute jumping, photography, white river rafting, micro-lighting, zip-lining, hiking etc does not mean I am into you, ever. And a hug is just a hug, I have a huge family 43 cousins and I hug all of them.

These perverts must even think air hostess are hitting on them, when its their job to smile all day. Now I have cut back on smiling so much, just because of perverts out there.

I realized going through trying to get thin again, part of my problem is anger at men & anger at woman ( I watched a movie on tube a few weeks back and realized woman can be disgusting as well). thats another story. being fat keeps you unattractive and therefore safe. Dear God I want this world to be a safe place for children and woman.

I have seen old men groom young girls with gifts and so on. thats like a pedophile, ( cut of their dicks, dear God.). Those girls need better father figures. A safe place to be.

Those of you worried about not being hit on, you should be happy. When its time when you want to settle down and have children, you will go looking for a man that will be a great father, and will treat their mother with respect and love.

Don't be desperate for the wrong kind of attention. Men who say they love you and use that to get in your pants are just liars they are evil men, with no character or worth. Jesus towards those men " lord lord..... why have you forsaken me"

Go find a hobby lol. An build your self worth and self respect first. ( Align yourself, like wheel alignment lol with the Almighty first.) And loneliness is no reason to be desperate. Go look for quality, And Great Character. This I think personally is very important, when you find the right one, men or women let your family and friends interview them before you jump in with both feet.

Can men and women be genuine friends? without being hit on? I mean you can not even touch someones arm without it being considered as being hit on.
  • LiftingRiot
    111grace wrote: »
    lol I had to go have ice-cream just to write on this page, to calm myself.

I for one ABSOLUTELY HATE married men hitting on single woman. How is it you can be having a normal conversation and go to being a disgusting pervert. You would think married men are a safe place to talk to because they are married so their minds are not going to go there with you!! It should be illegal for married men to hit on single woman so gross.

I once had a man with 7 children hit on me in a lift, and I was friends with his grown up children, and he was old enough to be my father, how disgusting is that. I have never talked to them since, and he said " nobody need know".

Dear whole world of men, A woman smiling does not mean she is interested in you that way, its just being friendly and she is just feeling happy. For God's sake, woman smile at shoes, puppies, children, handbags, rainbows, sunsets etc. Smiling is just a form of greeting. How does a douche-bag go from a smile to she is interested in you that way.

A smile is just a Smile ( bubbling inner joy), smile back thats all its like saying Hi I am having a wonderful day, you are not smiling let me cheer you up, like smiling at strangers on the street. Unless a woman drops her pants she is not interested in you in that way, ever. Get that through your heads!! A conversation is just a conversation. And just because we share the same interests ( parachute jumping, photography, white river rafting, micro-lighting, zip-lining, hiking etc does not mean I am into you, ever. And a hug is just a hug, I have a huge family 43 cousins and I hug all of them.

These perverts must even think air hostess are hitting on them, when its their job to smile all day. Now I have cut back on smiling so much, just because of perverts out there.

I realized going through trying to get thin again, part of my problem is anger at men & anger at woman ( I watched a movie on tube a few weeks back and realized woman can be disgusting as well). thats another story. being fat keeps you unattractive and therefore safe. Dear God I want this world to be a safe place for children and woman.

I have seen old men groom young girls with gifts and so on. thats like a pedophile, ( cut of their dicks, dear God.). Those girls need better father figures. A safe place to be.

Those of you worried about not being hit on, you should be happy. When its time when you want to settle down and have children, you will go looking for a man that will be a great father, and will treat their mother with respect and love.

Don't be desperate for the wrong kind of attention. Men who say they love you and use that to get in your pants are just liars they are evil men, with no character or worth. Jesus towards those men " lord lord..... why have you forsaken me"

Go find a hobby lol. An build your self worth and self respect first. ( Align yourself, like wheel alignment lol with the Almighty first.) And loneliness is no reason to be desperate. Go look for quality, And Great Character. This I think personally is very important, when you find the right one, men or women let your family and friends interview them before you jump in with both feet.

Can men and women be genuine friends? without being hit on? I mean you can not even touch someones arm without it being considered as being hit on.

Does this come off as psycho to anyone?
  • junelove89
    Nope. Just very expressive
  • LiftingRiot
    Comes off as bitter and sexist
  • junelove89
    Comes off as someone who has had a bad experience with getting hit on by married and older men.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Comes off as bitter and sexist

Agreed..... I had to read it a few times to ensure I wasn't seeing things
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Its a smidge preachy. Like an uber religious grandma telling me that I need to zip up my sweater and volunteer at the church to ensure perverts dont hit on me.

Also, btw. Who cares?! I have had plenty of married men hit on me, I laugh it off and move on with my day. She seems like shes been burned?!