Recommend a Weight Loss Tracker

I've been consistently losing on MFP for 10 months. Realized that MFP only shows charts for the past year of weight loss. I really want to find a website where I can enter in all my old weights for the past 10 months and continue tracking on there, so I can see my progress a year, or two, or three from now. The few websites I've found online only allow you to back-date for 2 months. Anyone have a recommendation?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    How about a Google spreadsheet?
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Yeah, realizing that's probably my best bet. I'm a dummy.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Yeah, realizing that's probably my best bet. I'm a dummy.

Nah. I think people just think in apps anymore. I love spreadsheets so that's my fallback.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    It you have a fitbit or withings scale log In to trendweight.com

If you don't Open a fitbit account on www.fitbit.com ( you don't need a gadget) then synch that to MFP

You can backdate all your weights
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Pen to paper.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2016
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    It you have a fitbit or withings scale log In to trendweight.com

If you don't Open a fitbit account on www.fitbit.com ( you don't need a gadget) then synch that to MFP

You can backdate all your weights

Came to recommend trendweight.com. I use it as rabbitjb described, without a fitbit. Plus it syncs with MFP (via the dummy Fitbit account) automatically so from that point on you only log in one place.

(Edited for crappy spelling...)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    I use Libra (android) and enter my weights on that. Gives me good graphs/trend weights and statistics.