Replies

• kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I be like...... 79ajr34rjk0b.jpg

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!

Well that is a California license plate coming up behind him.... Wait. What kind of vehicle do you drive? :)

Hey, he's got a point. Good eye.

Jlisa and kchusky's current song at the moment:

http://youtu.be/hAOAu-pJZuk

Paddle down the LA river, all romantic and shyt. I can't let you borrow the kayak cuz how are you two gonna make out? It's gotta be some some sort of Ariel/Prince Eric set-up where you're both facing each other.

haha!! The river is flowing now! Give me that boat, id be to LB in like 15 mins.

No way, kchusky is married, you married pervert.

But I have cake!

• OnAllFours
    OnAllFours Posts: 170 Member

I like that guy's style. The glasses, the shirt, the chucks, the brown pants which I think are Dickey's, all clean man.

Btw, why is he facing the same direction as the traffic? Shouldn't he be facing the drivers? (Well, maybe someone was undecided until they drove past him and finally called him out to buy some before the light turned green.)

Youre right! Clearly, they dont live in southern california. Youre doing it all wrong man!

Well that is a California license plate coming up behind him.... Wait. What kind of vehicle do you drive? :)

Paddle down the LA river, all romantic and shyt. I can't let you borrow the kayak cuz how are you two gonna make out? It's gotta be some some sort of Ariel/Prince Eric set-up where you're both facing each other.

haha!! The river is flowing now! Give me that boat, id be to LB in like 15 mins.

LB, LA river. SoCal?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    i've never seen the person that created this thread around the forums but I hope in the two years since she created this post she sought out therapy for her narcissism.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    DavPul wrote: »
    i've never seen the person that created this thread around the forums but I hope in the two years since she created this post she sought out therapy for her narcissism.

This guy is solid in body and mind.. Nice
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2016
    OnAllFours wrote: »

LB, LA river. SoCal?

Yeah, LA river. It flows out to LB, no?!

edit:

Sorry, just realized everyone isnt from southern california lol... the Los Angeles river flows out to Long Beach, Ca.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member

Its sooo not my thing. Hes probably totally good looking, but this would be the extent of our exchange:

Hey youre probably cute without the beard.

GTFO.

Lol
    wrgb8mmht3eb.jpeg
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member

Its sooo not my thing. Hes probably totally good looking, but this would be the extent of our exchange:

GTFO.

Lol
    wrgb8mmht3eb.jpeg

Haha.. This is great.
  • jlisa24

GTFO.

Lol
    wrgb8mmht3eb.jpeg

hahaha!!! That is amazing, and precisely what I would envision happening!!! I know better then to do something as tragic as asking a man to shave his beard, just as I would never cut my hair.
  • OnAllFours

LB, LA river. SoCal?

edit:

Sorry, just realized everyone isnt from southern california lol... the Los Angeles river flows out to Long Beach, Ca.

Yes, it flows to LB. Little dirty to be floating in though. Same with the Santa Ana in to HB
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    edited January 2016
    Some people get shot for having strong worthwhile opinions. But history and the world remembers them.

Martin Luther King" Our Lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter""

Nobody remembers critics, and pompous, self serving bores. lol.
  • OnAllFours

GTFO.

Lol
    wrgb8mmht3eb.jpeg

Oh how true that is.
  • jlisa24

LB, LA river. SoCal?

edit:

Yes, it flows to LB. Little dirty to be floating in though. Same with the Santa Ana in to HB

So clearly youre from so cal? or you are really good at using your google machine.
  • OnAllFours

LB, LA river. SoCal?

edit:

So clearly youre from so cal? or you are really good at using your google machine.

Both actually.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member

hahaha!!! That is amazing, and precisely what I would envision happening!!! I know better then to do something as tragic as asking a man to shave his beard, just as I would never cut my hair.

Yeah don't ever cut your hair.
  • icanmovemountains
    icanmovemountains Posts: 100 Member
    When I was walking home from college this last semester I had some guy in a red buggy honk and scream at me. He followed me for about half a mile before I took out my phone, then he drove off. It was flattering for like... 5 seconds. Now I walk with my keys between my knuckles. Im not exactly eager to get hit on again anytime soon LOL
  • OnAllFours
    When I was walking home from college this last semester I had some guy in a red buggy honk and scream at me. He followed me for about half a mile before I took out my phone, then he drove off. It was flattering for like... 5 seconds. Now I walk with my keys between my knuckles. Im not exactly eager to get hit on again anytime soon LOL

Honk and Scream? What a charmer.
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Here on MFP I used to until I had to tell people to calm down and make a line.... lol just kidding.

Not sure about other guys, but I don't think we get hit on that frequently (offline). Online is a whole different story. MFP is know for the flirting, so it does happen a lot.

I call *kitten* on this. You are - you just don't realize it.
  • jlisa24

lol well thats about the scariest situation ive ever heard of as being referred to as "flirting".
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    For being a fat chick, surprisingly, yeah. Most of the time it's by the employees at videogame stores where I shop, etc. It isn't constant but I would expect it to happen never, but it happens occasionally.
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member

^ why I need feminism