Pregnancy Weight Gain

hey so I am after some ladies who are in the same boat as me.
i'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and i want to make better choices this time around, i have been on mfp for around 3 years and love it, however i find it so hard with being pregnant, so would love some other preggy mums to help keep me healthy and some chit chat about how things are going so please add me if you are in the same boat

Replies

• joselleelizabeth
    joselleelizabeth Posts: 2 Member
    Had my first baby last April. She's 9mo now & I want to loose at least 20lbs. I'm slowly weaning from nursing. Unlike many moms, breastfeeding never helped me lose weight. Did the opposite in fact! Hoping weaning, combined w/being active & watching calorie intake will help me jumpstart this new year!
  • alishapotts16
    alishapotts16 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm having the same problem. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and need some friends with encouragement. It's so hard trying to be healthy, fit, and pregnant.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Hi I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy, but pretty much kept as active as possible the whole time (aside from the first 3 months when I had bad nausea). I haven't been tracking my food but eating generally healthy with lots of treats in between
  • MrsAER
    MrsAER Posts: 25 Member
    Hello, I am 28 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Never lost the weight from the first tho so I have been trying to be careful this pregnancy as already have a lot to lose! Let's be friends :)