Tell me what you've done today that's made you feel proud of yourself!

Replies

• tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2016
    I survived a 5km run outside in the freezing cold! (Edited to add, I'm a semi new runner).
  • chuckyjean
    chuckyjean Posts: 201 Member
    I am getting stronger at calisthenics
  • anniebag28
    anniebag28 Posts: 29 Member
    Active for 85 mins
    Walked 6 miles
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Hmm, it;s only 8:20am here, so that would be a nothing, yet. Except maybe getting up and not melting into a puddle.

But yesterday, when I got off work with a headache, instead of going home to mope, I popped a couple of nurofen and went to the rink for an hour. And had a good practice too!
  • wallingf
    wallingf Posts: 29 Member
    Bought a set of resistance bands today.

Of course, now I have to USE them :smiley:
  • katieboo93_
    katieboo93_ Posts: 57 Member
    Back on track, working on 5 day sprint of counting calories each day under goal, and a 3 mile walk. Thanks for asking. :)

You're welcome, good job!
  • katieboo93_
    katieboo93_ Posts: 57 Member
    I'm proud of myself everyday I log into this dang site. I'm proud of myself for losing 80 lbs. I'm proud of myself for leg pressing 660. I'm proud of myself everyday I go to the gym. I'm proud of myself for dropping 4% BF in 3 months. I'm proud of myself for being 160 lbs of lean mass. I'm proud of the person I am, and how I treat other people. I'm proud of the woman I am, and who I've become. So like I said..I'm proud everyday o:)B)

Well done lady, you rock!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Did you just say you leg press 660?

Whoof

You rock
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    I did 80 mins of walking outside and actually ate back some of my exercise calories. Seeing my calories go over my normal daily limit was quite significant (for me).
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I was feeling exhausted and took 1/2 day off from work. Laid on the couch and took a short nap. I needed to rest. I never do anything like this felt good.
  • Jayisahomogay
    Jayisahomogay Posts: 10 Member
    I got up at 6 and went to the gym, despite how nice my bed was. I'm also getting more endurance for my cardio.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    After a long break from exercise, I put on my gym clothes. Baby steps.
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    I had another day with no additional snacking other than what I had planned, so that's 8 days in a row! Yay!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    I did some bicep curls and bench press, very light as I have chronic illness too. Gentle yoga tomorrow
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,847 Member
    My children and I, whilst on our long daily walk, collected a load of rubbish (two bags full) as there is so much of it around and no-one around seems to care about the environment. Even my three-year old was joining in.

We are going to take a couple of sacks with us every time we go for a walk now :smile:

That's awesome! Way to set a good example for your kids!

There are very few litter bugs on my trail. I leave the few bottles for a guy who comes around monthly to collect them. I pick up the sticks from the trail and prune the branches when they reach into the trail.
  • jnunez1963
    jnunez1963 Posts: 35 Member
    I replaced my kitchen faucet all by myself.....and it works and doesn't leak.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    I did a walk at home video and a strength training workout!
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    I worked out even thou every muscle and bone in my body wanted to stay cuddled up in bed lol. I also eat very clean and healthy today and didn't go over my calorie goals. Feeling great really glad i got off my *kitten*.
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    I woke up at 5:30am to exercise! Amazed that I was able to drag myself from my comfy bed!
  • mcline1969
    mcline1969 Posts: 1 Member
    I got up early and went to the gym and I am not a fan of getting up in the morning OR going to the gym. But I enjoyed it and felt great afterwards. Came home and got dinner in the crockpot before starting work. Stuck with my meal plan all day and came in right at my calorie goal for the day. That's a rare day for me. Now, just to stay motivated and away from sugar the rest of the night and I can call it a VERY successful day! Hooray!