What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Genem30 wrote: »
    30+ hours into Metal Gear Solid V, amazing game on almost every level. There's some repetition mission wise, but the amount of equipment and ways you can infiltrate bases for missions is amazing. I don't know how this game exists, but I'm really glad it does.

I'll be curious to know your thoughts once you beat the game. Have you played all of the previous MGS games?
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Playing on PS4 at the moment, Final Fantasy XIV & Black Ops 3. Still getting on Wii-U occasionally. Any Final Fantasy friends?

I just picked it up FFXIVARR from the humble bundle. Haven't even got outta the first city yet..
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Addicted to Black Ops 3 on Xbox One. Have Destiny but no one to play with. Any Destiny players willing to have a noob in their party? Add me HunterKiller 76
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Battlefield 4 consumes my life. Although finally got around to finishing GTA5 campaign and been wanting to do uncharted and Alien Isolation.
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    Rebel Galaxy! :)
  • Slimithy
    My Steam Library of Shame (games I have but have not played) has gotten way too big after the recent sales and Humble Bundles.

I've been playing a lot of Heroes of the Storm and a little of Diablo 3 RoS just preparing for the new season in a few days.

When not playing those I've been at least trying a few of the games in my backlog to see if I like them.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    I'm back playing Path of Exile. Arc Templar ftw!
  • Slimithy
    I couldn't get past the first 30 minutes or so of that game when it first came out.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Ark Survival Evolved and maybe some League of Legends
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Slimithy wrote: »
    I couldn't get past the first 30 minutes or so of that game when it first came out.

Haha, it's definitely not for everyone. And unless someone is there to explain the skill mechanics and the like, you likely wouldn't get past about half an hour anyway.

I just love the fact that your success in the game isn't dependent on the best cookie-cutter build for the current patch, especially for end game content *cough*wow*cough*; if you can dream of a build, you can probably build it and make it successful.
    Warchortle wrote: »
    Ark Survival Evolved and maybe some League of Legends

I love Ark; who doesn't want to ride around on dinosaurs? but I'd need to find a decent private server. The public ones (on oceanic at least) are all full.
  • jamesrmgibson
    jamesrmgibson Posts: 17 Member
    Destiny on PS4, that game's had me hooked for over a year now! With a side of Fallout 4 and just finished AC Syndicate (a million times better than Unity!)
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm playing Thief on the Ps4. It's the first time a map system has ruined a game for me, I'm struggling to finish it.

I have xb1 and haven't started that yet, but been thinking about it.
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    I just finished Tomb Raider and I'm starting Rise of the Tomb Raider now, the first one was amazing so I have high hopes for this one. The graphics are beautiful
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Fallout 4? Anyone?
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    edited January 2016
    I just finished Tomb Raider and I'm starting Rise of the Tomb Raider now, the first one was amazing so I have high hopes for this one. The graphics are beautiful
    Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider last weekend. Graphics are indeed beautiful!

Currently dabbling with roommate Halo Master Chief collection and Diablo 3 for XB1
  • honeyandlavender
    honeyandlavender Posts: 1 Member
    Fallout 4? Anyone?

Hi! Yes, me! I only just started playing though, but so far I've clocked up some pretty decent hours rebuilding Sanctuary. Who knew time flies when you're building?! It actually set me back an hour late for my workout today... eesh.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    I waste so much time on my settlements in Fallout. And I'm to the point where I wish I could permanently kill Preston LOL. No, I don't care if another settlement needs my help. I'm magazine hunting right now, before pressing on with the game which I could have done in a night. It's not Skyrim, but I've really enjoyed Fallout 4.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Crashlands and Undertale are what I've been playing lately.
  • lucygliang
    lucygliang Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone tried The Witness yet? The puzzles will sizzle your brain cells, but dear god it's beautiful.