Georgia Residents...

I was just wondering if there were any Georgia residence on here and if they would be willing to add each other as friends so that we can motivate and support one another...

Replies

• sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    I live in the Atlanta metro area
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    I live in Marietta, GA
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    I live Villa Rica
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Peachtree City
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm from GA. Add me.
  • NateEnders
    NateEnders Posts: 4 Member
    Can I resurrect this thread?! I live in Zebulon and work in Peachtree City. Looking for recommendations on a gym that is open all hours.
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm in the Kennesaw area. Add me :)
  • Tucker3306
    Tucker3306 Posts: 54 Member
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    NateEnders wrote: »
    Can I resurrect this thread?! I live in Zebulon and work in Peachtree City. Looking for recommendations on a gym that is open all hours.

I work in Sharpsburg and I go to Onelife fitness (formerly Atlanta Fitness). They have two locations in Newnan. One is open 24 hours during the week and the other one opens at 5am. Hope this helps.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Aerocrazd wrote: »

I work in Sharpsburg and I go to Onelife fitness (formerly Atlanta Fitness). They have two locations in Newnan. One is open 24 hours during the week and the other one opens at 5am. Hope this helps.

NateEnders - Crossfit Pike with Cory Dague( Finished 15th in the World Masters Div 40-44 if you're truly into getting in shape he'd be the guy. I think it's close to Zebulon. I use to workout with him. Or Crossfit Fayette, they're good too. Don't know of any regular gyms there.

I'm at Onelife Express - more of heavy lifters there. Not to snub the Onelife Club or anything, they're too crowded for me to get my work done.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »

NateEnders - Crossfit Pike with Cory Dague( Finished 15th in the World Masters Div 40-44 if you're truly into getting in shape he'd be the guy. I think it's close to Zebulon. I use to workout with him. Or Crossfit Fayette, they're good too. Don't know of any regular gyms there.

I'm at Onelife Express - more of heavy lifters there. Not to snub the Onelife Club or anything, they're too crowded for me to get my work done.

Sounds like I'm going to the wrong gym. I'm normally there about 5:15 in the morning and the weight section is getting cranked up. It starts thinning out about 7:30.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member

All hours is tough...