What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• scfarrant
    scfarrant Posts: 30 Member
    Not getting slayed on the ski slopes!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Going back to my " far " weight fm BEFOREChristmas....I stopped logging around November and gained almost 10 lbs ....
    And another mini goal.... Fitting in any of my jeans comfortably...
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 335 Member
    Lots of big goals ahead for 2016. But for now, my mini goal is that I want to get back down below 220, like I was before the holidays. about 8 pounds to go.
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Doing good non-knee push ups.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    I'm hovering around maintenance so I've decided to choose fitness minigoals. I want to run a total of 50 miles in January on the treadmill in between my other workouts. It's a little more than I'd normally do.
  • AuntieKels
    AuntieKels Posts: 7 Member
    To consistently hit the gym for cardio, three times a week.
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Just hit a mini goal today. Under 125kg. My next one is to get under 120kg. My reward will be getting my hair cut!!
  • QuixoticLoser
    QuixoticLoser Posts: 8 Member
    Reaching my previous MFP weight of about 205. Just started a couple weeks ago so it's going to be a few weeks more but reward is hot tubs with the guy!!
  • linison
    linison Posts: 3 Member
    Reading these is so inspirational. I have 6lbs to goal weight - I'm booked to go to Sicily in late June & I want to look fantastic in my bikini when I'm there, but hope to get to goal a lot earlier than that!
  • ckhovey
    ckhovey Posts: 17 Member
    I'm right about at my goal weight of 140 lbs. I hit that about 3 years ago and maintained for only 4 months before the weight started creeping back up. So my short term goal now is to maintain longer than 4 months. Long term, of course my goal is to maintain forever! But a few months at a time gives me a nice timeframe to focus on for now.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Next mini goal is to get out of the 160's. After this morning's weigh-in, looks like I have 6lb to go until I hit 159!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    My mini goal is to make it through Dry January (no alcohol) and to hopefully to have lost 8 pounds.
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    My 29th birthday this June!
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Mini goal is to have lost ten pounds by the end of January. But I'm not weighing in between so it's going to be a surprise if I do it or not.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    this summer's beach holiday
  • aftnrid88
    aftnrid88 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm just trying to not gain anything through Christmas (so far I've lost 3 pounds!) I'm also trying to stay consistent in the gym regardless of the crazy schedule I've got going on right now. I'm working out my emotions instead of eating them.

Yes! The other day I was really stressed and jogged. After, I realized I was running away from my problems :smiley:

• Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2016
    To get to 179 lbs and stay there!
  • laurainottawa
    laurainottawa Posts: 64 Member
    I bought myself new running shoes when they were on sale, but put them away until I get to my "normal" BMW range... 5 more lbs to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!