Looking for motivating friends for MFP and Fitbit

Hello!!! New to this. Looking to drop 100lbs and gain some friends to motivate and do the same in return

Replies

• itsmemaringle
    itsmemaringle Posts: 69 Member
    I'm aiming for 98lbs.. I will add you :)
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Looking to drop just about that much too! Will add both of you!
  • tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    I'm looking to drop 40, so I'll adding all three of you! Just got a fitbit for Christmas from my boss. I really like it, but am frustrated with the scale. Two weeks of logging food, 10,000 steps per day (most days) and 4 days cardio (30 minutes minimum), and the scale is NOT moving! Argh!
  • mystery2decor
    mystery2decor Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in the process of losing 40 pounds too. I've had the fitbit since Jan. 5th. I weigh myself once a week, as close to the same time as possible. Until the fitbit, I'd been losing about a pound a week, but since the fitbit I gained 2 pounds. Be careful not to eat all the calories allowed.
    I'll add you 4.
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    I'm looking to drop around 80. It would be great to give and receive some support. My diary is open for friends. Add me if you like!
  • JCarrier1028
    JCarrier1028 Posts: 11 Member
    I've got a Fitbit on the way and am looking to drop about 80
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    I'm working on 70-80 myself.
  • SLB125
    SLB125 Posts: 493 Member
    I'm looking to shed approx. that amount too. Feel free to add me.
  • TheLemonHead1
    TheLemonHead1 Posts: 1 Member
    Would love to add some friends on here to help stay motivated.... Can't figure out how
  • Tonton14
    Tonton14 Posts: 10 Member
    Like my Fitbit, Chistmas gift. I don't have quite as much to lose but highly motivated and need some good friends. Would really like to add you :)