Valentines Challenge: Love Yourself!

Replies

• dee086
    dee086 Posts: 25 Member
    Day 2:
    Yesterday my sugar intake was a little high but I was within my calorie range. So today I'm going to work on that.
    Positive thing...staying optimistic
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I'm in. Today, I woke up early and did today's Yoga Camp video from Yoga w/ Adriene's YouTube channel. My body needs a break, so nothing further tonight. I'll workout tomorrow by doing tomorrow's yoga vid and some strength training.
  • pookie0903
    pookie0903 Posts: 2 Member
    BanannaNut wrote: »
    Ok so I had this idea... Maybe it's a bit cheesy, but why should we care?! I think this could be really fun, it's doable and it's a great way for us to meet new friends, have support and accountability, and a way for us to remind ourselves and each other that there's more to having a beautiful rich life than the number on the scale! So here's the deal:

From January 14th 2016 to February 14th 2016 let's aim to lose 5-10 lbs depending on your own personal stats. Everyday starting 1/14, you must check in to the group and post either an accomplishment of yours, something you love about yourself, or something you are thankful for in your life. By having to check into the group you have to be on MFP anyway... Might as well log everyday too! This IS a doable challenge, let's support each other and we can all have something to look forward to on Valentine's Day... Our final weigh in!!!

I made a group with the same name as this post, ask to join and we will get started the 14th!!!
    BanannaNut wrote: »
    Ok so I had this idea... Maybe it's a bit cheesy, but why should we care?! I think this could be really fun, it's doable and it's a great way for us to meet new friends, have support and accountability, and a way for us to remind ourselves and each other that there's more to having a beautiful rich life than the number on the scale! So here's the deal:

From January 14th 2016 to February 14th 2016 let's aim to lose 5-10 lbs depending on your own personal stats. Everyday starting 1/14, you must check in to the group and post either an accomplishment of yours, something you love about yourself, or something you are thankful for in your life. By having to check into the group you have to be on MFP anyway... Might as well log everyday too! This IS a doable challenge, let's support each other and we can all have something to look forward to on Valentine's Day... Our final weigh in!!!

I made a group with the same name as this post, ask to join and we will get started the 14th!!!

• pookie0903
    pookie0903 Posts: 2 Member
    Sorry! Didn't mean to do that! Lol
    Please add me to the challenge!
  • dee086
    edited January 2016
    Day 3: got up and went to the gym and did 20 mins cardio at 3.0 mph...did another 10 mins at 3.2mph
    positivity::: its a starting point!
  • jdhcm2006
    Did yoga and pole dancing workout today.
  • CSchults
    CSchults Posts: 1 Member
    Is it too late to join in?
  • jdhcm2006
    CSchults wrote: »
    Is it too late to join in?

I don't think so. I joined the day after it started.
  • Run_DM
    Run_DM Posts: 6 Member
    Sign me up
  • Expat4Life
    Expat4Life Posts: 154 Member
    id love to join, great idea :)
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    What a cool idea!

• mirellaleite1
    mirellaleite1 Posts: 6 Member
    I'd love to join
  • Debra_Jean
    Debra_Jean Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to join
  • jdhcm2006
    Got in Day 16 of Yoga Camp, which was super short. I'm using the rest of the day as a rest day.
  • jdhcm2006
    Day 17 of Yoga Camp & 50 minute pole workout completed today. Also, food prepped for lunch tomorrow.
  • Steffie1302
    Steffie1302 Posts: 4 Member
    I'd like to join too
  • acarmon55
    acarmon55 Posts: 135 Member
    Is it too late??
  • dee086
    edited January 2016
    So update
    SW 279
    Cw 277.6
    -1.4 lbs
    8.6 more to go
  • suz_z_q
    suz_z_q Posts: 3 Member
    Id like to join if its not too late!
  • jdhcm2006
    Did yoga this morning b/c I have to work late tonight.