Looking for support and to support:)

Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and feel like I am not just alone. Hoping to have a group of people that will be just supporting each other. I have about 30 pounds to hit my goal, I feel like I have hit a brick wall and can't figure out how to get over it. Thank you!!

Replies

• tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Add me! We can support each other! I need to lose 40 lbs., and am hoping to do so by summer. I've been working my a** off for the past two weeks and the scale has gone nowhere. I'm playing the cruel game of up 1, down 1, up 1 with it and I was really frustrated. Today, I put a workout shirt on I hadn't worn in about a week and half, and it actually fit better. My muffin top was a little smaller!, so I was super excited!!!
  • kacee221
    kacee221 Posts: 12 Member
    tweetsmom wrote: »
    Add me! We can support each other! I need to lose 40 lbs., and am hoping to do so by summer. I've been working my a** off for the past two weeks and the scale has gone nowhere. I'm playing the cruel game of up 1, down 1, up 1 with it and I was really frustrated. Today, I put a workout shirt on I hadn't worn in about a week and half, and it actually fit better. My muffin top was a little smaller!, so I was super excited!!!

I am in the same boat! I did really well for awhile and now I'm just stuck! I found a old pair of pants that fit great now! I am hoping that helps me get my butt in gear lol! We can deff do this together!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    I'll add you
  • kacee221
    kacee221 Posts: 12 Member
    lshona wrote: »
    I'll add you
    Thank you!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Add me..the more support the better
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    And me.... I'm back on the band wagon after a hysterectomy. Need and will give support :)