I want to lose 30 pounds. Need some friends for support or anyone else with a similar goal. Add me!

Need to lose 30lbs for sure. Need friends for support or anyone else with similar goal! I work full time and I have two kids under the age 3.

Replies

• mandw1026
    mandw1026 Posts: 3 Member
    My goal is to loose 20lbs! I work part time, my husband is gone Sunday Night through Friday, I have a 13 yr old step child, 8 yr old and a 4 yr old... We can do this!
  • tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    I will send requests to you both if that's okay! I need to lose 40 lbs and I'm looking to fill my friends list with motivated people who are looking to support and be supported like me!
  • rvaq3
    rvaq3 Posts: 1 Member
    2016 our year!!!
  • kdbrot621
    kdbrot621 Posts: 6 Member
    Same here! I have 25 lbs to lose and I really need some friends on here to keep me accountable! Please add me!
  • DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you! Today was my day 1!
  • blytheanne78
    blytheanne78 Posts: 287 Member
    Hi, trying to loose 30 more pounds! I've lost 15 so far but have been doing since Nov. I have no more excuses of why I haven't lost baby weight.. My boys are 6&8 years old now! It is coming off slowly, and with lots of work. Would love some accountability
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    I wanted to lose 29 pounds. I've lost 6 so 23 left to go. add me if you like :)
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Hi !!!! I'd love to be support and motivation. I want to lose around 25 to 30 pounds :) I tend to have better results when held accountable
  • jaybe101
    jaybe101 Posts: 25 Member
    Hi! I have to lose around 30 punds, too. My baby is 8 months old and I'm working 3 days a week! I'd love to have more friends to keep me accountable.
    Fell free to add me :)
  • cunfusedkitty66
    cunfusedkitty66 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, looking to lose 30 lbs also. Any encouragement and motivation welcome. 2016 is our year! Hope Day 1 was a huge success Jenniferkhook.
  • RaghdaNEzzat
    RaghdaNEzzat Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs!. Can I add you so we can talk and motivate each other? :) best wishes.
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Hiya, I am looking to lose 40 pounds or so. I have 2 boys, 6 and 1.5 and I also work full time. I have done it once w MFP so I am hoping to do it again. I've been around for 2 weeks and it's been great. Anyone feel free to send me a friend request.

• creativegirl
    creativegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Me too. 25-30 lbs. Please add me I'd love to join in. I need accountability!
  • TomKosters
    TomKosters Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 10kg, so add me if you like!
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Looking to lose about the same. Always helps to have a little support!
  • marcellarella
    marcellarella Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 39 and want to lose 40 lbs before I turn 40 in October 2016. I work full time and have 2 kids, ages 4 and 7. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • Treegirl8
    Treegirl8 Posts: 4 Member
    I have 25-30 lbs of "baby" weight to lose. My three boys are older so this weight should have been gone sooner. I have lost 6 lbs so far with the help of journaling here on MFP. I would enjoy having support and giving support to go through this together. This is our year!
  • gizzo1125
    gizzo1125 Posts: 7 Member
    I need to lose at least 30 also please add me if you'd like I can use all the support I can get. It's hard with a 20 yr old in the house!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    I have 40lbs to lose and a full time law student. Anyone is welcome to add me
  • kimberlita73
    kimberlita73 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too! I've got demanding job and grad school and 25+ lbs to lose before my wedding in Nov 2016. Need some motivation.