What's the most random thing you have won?

2»

Replies

• zenjen13
    zenjen13 Posts: 174 Member
    I won a jellybean counting contest when I was in grade 5. The prize was the giant jar of jellybeans! lol
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    The love of a cat.

D'awwwwww
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    edited January 2016
    10 BOXES of Unreal (a natural brand) candy. Not like 10 candy bars... but 10 BOXES of candy. I mainly used them as bribes for my toddler when out shopping... still took forever to get through though lol.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Three pair of pantyhose and a dishtowel. No lie.
  • JenEastberg
    JenEastberg Posts: 1 Member
    Won a trip to fly overnight with the local NBA team. Rode on their private jet and stayed in their hotel with them. Also got $500 cash and lunch for my whole office. Just because I faxed in a song request to the local radio station.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    The love of a cat.

Today you won this thread with that post! :)
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    $37.42 and a gold-painted hubcap on a gong mount. I won a gong-show type contest in college with my magic act.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    In college, I lived in the dorms and we had this grill we could use our meal plan at. I thought the contest as for a turkey meal. Nope! A big frozen butterball turkey breast. My dorm fridge wasn't gonna hold it. Who gives that to a college student in dorms? I managed though with the trunk of my car in Wisconsin.

My cousin won a lamp at a local shop during a Round Robin when we were kids.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Nsync tickets when I was 14
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited January 2016
    Over the years....Mostly from just random "put the name/phone number" down on the card, stuff it in the box then promptly forgot about it.

Cord of firewood
    Steak knives
    "Living Single" tv show's full script, complete with autographs from the entire cast (Queen Latifah, Kim Coles, Erika Alexander, etc.)
    fishing rod & reel
    clothes
    bags
    princess house punch bowl set w/glasses
    McDonald's Big Mac (back in the 70's)
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    I won a DVD player from a strip club back in 2004...had to drink a beer and then race on a tricycle against a stripper...oh the glitter
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I won a nice watch in a drawing at a golf tournament.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    A case of some nasty mint chocolate chip yogurt. I don't even think they sell it, at least nowhere around me.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    I won a DVD player from a strip club back in 2004...had to drink a beer and then race on a tricycle against a stripper...oh the glitter

So many questions, my friend....
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    A bottle of tequila for staying on a bull riding machine