Favorite Greek yogurt?

Replies

• MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Chobani flips
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    What is your favorite for a snack - not plain

but plain is my favorite snack for greek yogurt. I like plain greek yogurt - or I'll mix in a scoop of protein powder. After that - sometimes I'll add pb2 or a banana.
  • missyw007
    missyw007 Posts: 49 Member
    Love it with honey x
  • lizkharvey
    lizkharvey Posts: 65 Member
    Chobani simply 100, dannon triple zero or great value (walmart) light greek.

All low in calories and sugar, high protein :)
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    I like the Dannon Light n' Fit - usually only 80 calories, filling, lots of yummy flavors. I really like the chocolate on top ones - super good!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Yes, plain (Hannaford) greek yogurt with fresh fruit and slices almonds.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Liberte 0 and 2% especially the lemon, coconut, blueberry and key lime flavours
  • rebeccaj822
    rebeccaj822 Posts: 92 Member
    I don't do regular milk based yogurt. I love the Daiya yogurt which is non milk and non soy. Black cherry is my fav
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Danon light & fit.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Fage 0% - all the protein, none of the sugar.

Yogurt is ridiculously sneaky when it comes to having *kitten* loads of sugar - even if the cup is only 80 calories, sometimes you're still looking at 20+ g of sugar!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Even plain yogurt (including Fage 0%) has sugar -- it's lactose. I'm not bothered by it, but it's there. 0% means no fat.

Greek yogurt has both protein and sugar (source of its carbs for the most part) plus fat, depending on what kind it is, so can't have 80 calories and 20+ g of sugar.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Powerful Yogurt (Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry Acai, Banana, Strawberry) 170 cals, 21g protein

And if I need something with less calories my goto is Dannon Greek Light & Fit for 80 calories and 12ish grams of protein.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Dannon Oikos Triple Zero. 120 cal, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 15g protein.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Fage is by far the best but can be pricey. I like chobani or oikos for everyday yogurt.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Another vote for Dannon light & fit. I try different flavors so it doesn't get boring. But so far my favorite is the strawberry with chocolate on top. It takes like the real thing.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Liberte mango and white chocolate Greek yogurt (but it does have quite a bit of sugar, so I don't have it often) :)
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Fage blueberry, strawberry or key lime. Stock up when they're on sale for $1

Trader joes aren't bad either.
  • kirstenb13
    kirstenb13 Posts: 181 Member
    Fage 2% with honey or plain. Don't care about the sugar. Most Chobanis taste weird/not like real greek yogurt and oikos is way too artificial in my opinion.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    I like Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt, too. Like just about all the flavors, but Banana Cream is my favorite. All the flavors are 80 calories for the 5.8 oz. container. Bought a 4 pack today.

70044776.png

• corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    The sweetened stuff is either nasty or made with fake sugar or concerning amounts of the real thing. I once compared a few cups of it to a so-called "splurge" and put the better mousetrap in the cart. Cashier probably looked at the rest of my choices and went 'one of these things is not like the others' haha.