290 to 178 in 10 Months! (w/photos)

Replies

• gerogirl
    gerogirl Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations, what a change! Thanks for sharing your success, every story is sooo motivational!
  • mrsshanw
    mrsshanw Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Your progress was amazing. Super Inspiring!
  • JulieVK64
    JulieVK64 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations! Such an inspiration for me!
  • tchenke14
    tchenke14 Posts: 3 Member
    How amazing! Thanks for sharing. I can see many things in your write up that I can relate to so it gives us hope that it will work for us too. Keep it up!
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    You look amazing. Didn't read if you use MFP to log in your daily food intake. Is it public?
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    wow you look great! awesome job!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    I love how much younger it makes you look!!! Holy crap! Amazing transformation! :)
  • starr68
    starr68 Posts: 62 Member
    Amazing results. Thank you for posting. This is a great accomplishment and very motivational.
  • mindspinmegs311
    mindspinmegs311 Posts: 31 Member
    Congratulations - you have worked hard and are a huge inspiration to people! Kudos to your friend who told you to post :)
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Very inspiring; what I needed to see today. Thank you for sharing.
  • trinamazur
    trinamazur Posts: 3 Member
    Wow great job!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Fantastic! What a great read! Congratulations! Such a huge accomplishment!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Amazing results! Great job!!
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    You look awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Superb. Wishing you all the best OP in your future goals. What a transformation!
  • denisemcjohnson
    denisemcjohnson Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I just read your post and viewed your amazing photos. The most important thing I want to tell you is, "Thank you for sharing your story!" As you can see from the many responses, you have inspired so many people. You should feel great, not only for your successes, but the successes that others will now have because you were generous and courageous enough to share your story. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    You deserve to be 'out there'. Good for you and continued success!
  • lusabeth08
    lusabeth08 Posts: 15 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!! What a great success story. I'm so ready for my transformation!! In time, I hope to post a success story as encouraging ad yours!!
  • DogRiverDude
    DogRiverDude Posts: 433 Member
    This is absolutely awesome. Thanks for sharing. Totally agree with dedication and devotion part. Patience and perseverance are also great.

Hey thanks GG!!! Really,... it's my pleasure to share my story! Wow, very good point about patience and perseverance! There were several points during my weight loss when I wanted to throw in the towel and say FU€£ IT but I never. Patience and perseverance pulled me through. Totally awesome point GG!!! (and damn you lol... I thought I wrote a leak-proof story hehe)

• Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!