Stay at home mom on weight loss journey looking for friends to help stay motivated

Hi looking for some more friends to help me stay motivated . I'm down 16 lbs and have about 26 lbs more to lose :-)

Replies

• kesslemg
    kesslemg Posts: 47 Member
    I also stay at home! I have about 30 lbs that I'd like to lose. It sounds like you are doing great. I've just started really tracking my food after the new year. I get frustrated with tracking and usually stop. Having some friends on here may help me to persevere.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Will you help add me
  • AnneBrader
    AnneBrader Posts: 18 Member
    Monnie67 wrote: »
    Will you help add me

I'd love to have you as my friend on here
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    new mom! would love some new mommy friends to stay motivated! Add me :)
  • kvanderkin
    kvanderkin Posts: 2 Member
    I am a stay at home mom and in school. I got off track now I need to Motivate Myself again. Will love to have friends to go though this Journey #oldeybutnewbe
  • SaraAhmad117
    SaraAhmad117 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm not a mom, but I work from home for the first time in my life. I have to lose at least 30 lbs and this is the first time I've ever tried to lose weight without having a gym membership and walking to work everyday. Having friends on MFP is a huge motivation for me. It really helps when I'm trying to keep myself from eating some food I know I shouldn't or when I'm feeling too lazy to get up and exercise. Would love to add you all as friends :-)
  • 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm also not a mom, but here with the same goal: lose weight. Keep eachother motivated! Please count me in as your friend ;)
  • kymagana143
    kymagana143 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello fellow mommies! I have 2boys and I am a stay at home mom as well! Would love to have new friends on here! Right now I'm trying not to think pounds but dress sizes... My goal is loose 2 dress sizes before my 30th birthday in April! Hopefully we can keep each other motivated and going strong!
  • amandalyn01
    amandalyn01 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Mom of three working full time. Hard to keep to it! Have a long way to go. Would love the support of a group like this to keep me motivated.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    hey - not a stay at home mum, working 4 days a week and soon to be five. My little boy is 13 months old and has mischief written all over his face right now! Finding it hard to keep on track with the fitness whilst fitting everything else in. I have about 14lbs to lose to get to where I want to be. Would love some friends in a similar situation :)
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    All feel free to add me too, I would love more motivation. And I'm a stay at home
  • DoubleTheLove
    DoubleTheLove Posts: 42 Member
    I'm also currently a stay at home mom! Feel free to add me. :)
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Hi I'm a stay at home mum and also work from home, with a 2 year old I've lost 16lbs and have another 28/30 to go
    Please add me X
  • sarahw390
    sarahw390 Posts: 1 Member
    Not a stay at home mum but I do have a little boy and only work part time, also have pcos x
  • rosalezmelissa
    rosalezmelissa Posts: 1 Member
    I'm a stay at home mom and looking to lose 70lbs would love to be added. Looking for people to help keep me accountable and on track
  • Miffyfax
    Miffyfax Posts: 8 Member
    Working mom. Enjoy having active friends in my feed to help keep me motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Hi, I'm a SAHM to a toddler. Would love to have other SAHM friends (and others).
  • Hammers22
    Hammers22 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm not a mum but always looking for new friends for motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • carissa12603
    carissa12603 Posts: 1 Member
    SAHM here. Looking for ways to stay motivated . Have 30 lbs to loose. Feel free to add me!!
  • dele27n
    dele27n Posts: 38 Member
    Mum of 3, looking for friends and motivation, lost over 40lbs, just over halfway now been on here a while so I will try and motivate you too as mfp friends have kept me going ☺